Help on making money for the sage trophy

This is a discussion on Help on making money for the sage trophy within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; Figured I would give a few tips for those who don't want a long grind to get the 500,000 ache ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Help on making money for the sage trophy

Figured I would give a few tips for those who don't want a long grind to get the 500,000 ache needed for the sage trophy.

Edit- If you just started the game or still haven't and plan to soon, the easiest way to get the needed amount for the sage trophy is so start upgrading shops, faction buildings, and landmarks as soon as you start your play through. This will allow you to get the trophy without having to actually "grind" the remaining money needed. For the less fortunate people who are close to the end of the game and have a long grind to go..(read below)

-Always have assassins out on missions. Make sure they net a decent amount of money though.

-You can either
    1) Go to all of the assassins dens and loot each individual chest and crafting station for the bomb ingredients and then make your way to Peri Reis every so often.
    2) Hire thieves (make sure you have the thief looting perk. You will need it in order to get one of the other trophies anyways) and go around looting all of the treasure chests (make sure you have the maps) while the thieves loot everyone as you walk by.
    3) You can also do some combination of the two and kill guards as well for a chance at looting bombs or bomb ingredients. Be careful though because when a thief loots a guard you will not get a bomb. You can then dismantle them and sell them.
    -And of course you'll be getting bank deposits

This is probably common sense to most people but I figured I would share because I managed to make the remaining 340,000 ache I needed rather quickly. Maybe about 2 hours?
    Last edited by noobsauce2010; 11-28-2011 at 09:16 PM.

PRO Member

Thanks for sharing already got the plat, but this will help other people. Grinding money is always lame and this will definetly speed it up.

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

i just bought up all the shops and landmarks and got my sage trophy with no problem
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Secret Society View Post
    i just bought up all the shops and landmarks and got my sage trophy with no problem
    This. Buy shops as soon as you can. I also made sure to complete the assassin missions in the Europe Defense game that reward you with money and bomb ingredients. It takes a while to start getting a sizable income, but after a while you end up rolling in cash. By the time I finished the game I had over 2,000,000 credits in my pocket.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I myself actually neglected to upgrade any of the shops at the beginning. I can definitely say that it hurt me in the end because I was still short 350,000 to get the templar books.

Team Dingleberry

I left the game running while I watched football and checked on it every hour to withdraw money from the bank. If you hang from a ledge, then Stalkers will not be able to get you.

Lvl 5 - Silver

I think another good tip is to only upgrade the shops and not the monuments.

The monuments take a ton of cash to buy and don't payout anything near their value, so if your looking to get this trophy just pass them all up until after you get all the books.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by simula67 View Post
    I left the game running while I watched football and checked on it every hour to withdraw money from the bank. If you hang from a ledge, then Stalkers will not be able to get you.
    You can also sit in an Assassin's den instead of hanging off of a roof. Just a thought.