fond memories

This is a discussion on fond memories within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; just wondering how difficult this trophy is to get, looks like the only one i would have trouble with when ...

Lvl 10 - Platinum

fond memories

just wondering how difficult this trophy is to get, looks like the only one i would have trouble with when i finally get around to acquiring this game, didnt have much trouble getting the other 2 platinums in the series and would like to complete the trilogy at some point in the near future

Ray
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

I thought it was pretty easy to be honest

Brotherhood was harder to 100% sync so if ya done that it shouldn't be a problem

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post

Brotherhood was harder to 100% sync so if ya done that it shouldn't be a problem
    i never synched brotherhood to 100% because it wasnt a trophy or a goal of mine

Ray
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

ya just have to sync the main story sequence's 100%

its not that hard trust me

Lvl 10 - Platinum

ya just have to sync the main story sequence's 100%

its not that hard trust me
    cool, thanks, ill probably be getting this next time it goes on sale

Death to zombies!!

I think the plat for this is nearly as easy as AC2, maybe easier

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Its pretty easy, Theres only 1 or 2 mission will really give you any trouble and those can easily be done with a guide. good luck on the plat!

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    I agree with this, well actually i think its easier then AC2, but yea its easy. pick it up when you get a chance. Definitely a good game.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

easier than i thought to get 100% synch, only had to go back and do about 15 missions over again and got those on the first try mostly

Lvl 9 - Gold

I'm going for 100% sync just now and am having little trouble with it. There've been a couple of missions that have required a few attempts, but by and large, they're all easily achievable.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    I agree, around the same level as AC2

100% was a joke in AC:R... AC:B was harder for sure!

Anyone who has a hard time getting this plat needs to keep it to themselves

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 7 - Gold

100% synch its not that hard, i found harder to reach level 20 than that, mind you i don't reallyl ike playing online so maybe that was the prob

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Well in my opinion, I had a "tougher" time in ACB because you have to get everything, not just the memories 100% synced. With the addition of bombs in ACR, it made it that much easier to complete those missions where you couldn't be detected because all you had to do was throw a cherry bomb (impact shell, british gunpowder, whatever powder creates a sound), attract a handful of guards to one spot and then throw a datura bomb or splinter bomb (impact shell, british gunpowder, datura poison/shrapnel) and bam, 4 min of creeping around to kill every single guard just turned into 30 sec. But yeah, anyways, 100% sync in all the memories in ACR really isn't that hard to get and if you are having that much trouble then just go to the PS3trophies trophy section and look up the trophy guide for this game and that should help. In my opinion, no trophy is "difficult" to get, just time consuming (get all of the books trophy and reach level 20 in multiplayer trophy). But good luck!!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by zoro1236 View Post
    Well in my opinion, I had a "tougher" time in ACB because you have to get everything, not just the memories 100% synced. With the addition of bombs in ACR, it made it that much easier to complete those missions where you couldn't be detected because all you had to do was throw a cherry bomb (impact shell, british gunpowder, whatever powder creates a sound), attract a handful of guards to one spot and then throw a datura bomb or splinter bomb (impact shell, british gunpowder, datura poison/shrapnel) and bam, 4 min of creeping around to kill every single guard just turned into 30 sec. But yeah, anyways, 100% sync in all the memories in ACR really isn't that hard to get and if you are having that much trouble then just go to the PS3trophies trophy section and look up the trophy guide for this game and that should help. In my opinion, no trophy is "difficult" to get, just time consuming (get all of the books trophy and reach level 20 in multiplayer trophy). But good luck!!
    I don't think this plat was time consuming... far from it. The online only took a few hours without boosting too, I would say AC:R is a quick/easy plat.

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    I don't think this plat was time consuming... far from it. The online only took a few hours without boosting too, I would say AC:R is a quick/easy plat.
    Well yeah I meant time consuming being 6-10 hours which I guess really isn't time consuming at all compared to other games. I guess it seemed time consuming to me because I was also doing 100% completion in everything else and forgot that the plat didn't include 100% sync all together, just the memories so sorry on my part

{Avatar created by: kid420247}
    {Signature created by: kid420247}

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    Anyone who has a hard time getting this plat needs to keep it to themselves
    Harsh but, true

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by zoro1236 View Post
    Well yeah I meant time consuming being 6-10 hours which I guess really isn't time consuming at all compared to other games. I guess it seemed time consuming to me because I was also doing 100% completion in everything else and forgot that the plat didn't include 100% sync all together, just the memories so sorry on my part
    tbh I was hoping that it wouldn't be over so quickly, if I knew how quick it was I gonna be to plat I wouldn't have preordered it and most probably would've rented it

Quote Originally Posted by bmj14772 View Post
    Harsh but, true
    Tru Dat

Sig by Smashguy