online pass?

This is a discussion on online pass? within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; is there an online pass required for this or not?...

Lvl 10 - Platinum

online pass?

is there an online pass required for this or not?

Lvl 5 - Silver

Yes you need an online pass to play online.
    Quote of the week:
    "For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories." - Plato

Death to zombies!!

Yeah its called a Uplay passport i think?? You can get a free 3 day online pass when you enter the MP menu

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

....IoS King....

Yeah....if you buy it new you'll have it in the box but if you buy the game used you'll have to pay for the online pass....

Avatar by: cmgravekeeper - Signature by: cmgravekeeper - IV Card by: cmgravekeeper

Yankees And Packers <3

yea dumb online passes

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Yeah its called a Uplay passport i think?? You can get a free 3 day online pass when you enter the MP menu
    Does anyone know if you can use the free 3 days and play like crazy and get all the MP trophies?

Crocodile Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by industry18 View Post
    Does anyone know if you can use the free 3 days and play like crazy and get all the MP trophies?
    the trophy guide says you can, and if you can get all the MP trophies which require getting to level 20 i salute you

Sig by Apokolypz

PRO Member

It does have an online pass... but many people have said it's easily possible to get all of the MP trophies during your 3 day free trial. Really all you have to do is get to level 20, you should get the other trophies while you're going for that.

Sig by - ~ Avatar by - DaRe

Zombie Killin' Business
    Are you a Professional Zombie Slayer? Join now!

Side Project
    My (incomplete) checklist, and trophy guides.

The GGA
    Sig Battles, SotW, SotM, and more!

Got a YouTube Channel?
    Post it here!

Lvl 6 - Silver

Yeh probably could get them but you might wanna free up those three days so you can work on getting to lvl 20, good luck with it

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS | Tomb Raider

Lvl 9 - Gold

It only takes about 10 hours to get to level 20, maybe up to 15 hours or so if you're not that great at the MP.
    If you can wait it out and activate the 3 free days on a Friday evening then play over the weekend, most people should be able to get all the trophies without having to buy the passport. The only ones you don't get just by playing are the two "customize" trophies, which you need to be level 3 and 10 in order to buy the unlockables to complete the requirements for the trophies.
    I managed to get all the MP trophies in only two play sessions, about 4-5 hours each time. And I don't really play MP at all, so anyone should be able to pull this off.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Yeah it's called a Upay passport.

If you want to go for the trophies on the free 3 day pass then why not wait until the dlc is out? You could buy the dlc then use the free pass to knock out all them online trophies and imo you could do all them online trophies including the dlc in one day if you can be bothered to play it that long. Although a few of the dlc trophies do look tricky but you can boost them.

Getting to level 20 is easy and imo was over too quickly but I guess that's a good thing if you remember AC:B MP

Sig by Smashguy