Multiplayer - Is there a radar....?

This is a discussion on Multiplayer - Is there a radar....? within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; In ACB....there's a radar at the bottom of the screen that glows as you get closer to the person you ...

....IoS King....

Multiplayer - Is there a radar....?

In ACB....there's a radar at the bottom of the screen that glows as you get closer to the person you are trying to find and also gives you the direction you must travel....

In ACR....they showed the radar during the second half of the Intro section so I assumed there was a radar....however when playing the actual multiplayer I have no radar....I'm walking around in a map without a radar at the bottom....granted the name icon of the target glows at the top of the screen when they are in visible range however there still is nothing that helps lead me to my target....

Does this mean ACR has no radar?....or is there some setting that I've missed that I have to fix....?....or do I have to progess a certain amount in levels before I can use it?....or is it because the person who made the game has disabled it?

I'm at a loss....I always just play Play Now and it's usually deathmatch....I tend to be in the middle of the rankings at the end of the match but if I don't have a radar and others do....that's really not fair at all....

Help or Info very appreciated....

Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdF83...feature=relmfu

IGN playing Deathmatch and they don't have the radar either....
    Last edited by cmgravekeeper; 12-03-2011 at 12:55 PM.

Avatar by: cmgravekeeper - Signature by: cmgravekeeper - IV Card by: cmgravekeeper

Lvl 10 - Platinum

id like to know this as well because i played the beta and was very frustrated by the lack of a radar

PRO Member

Depends on the mode your playing. Wanted, Manhunt, etc have the Radar at the bottom of the screen. Deathmatch and Simple Deathmatch have the picture of your target light up when they are in your line of sight. And Assassinate has the thin line that turns into a circle the closer other players get.

....IoS King....

Thanks for the info....that explains it all....

Avatar by: cmgravekeeper - Signature by: cmgravekeeper - IV Card by: cmgravekeeper

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Subject_RD View Post
    Depends on the mode your playing. Wanted, Manhunt, etc have the Radar at the bottom of the screen. Deathmatch and Simple Deathmatch have the picture of your target light up when they are in your line of sight. And Assassinate has the thin line that turns into a circle the closer other players get.
    beat me to it! But the kind of radar you have just depends on the mode

PRO Member

lmao When I started the 1st few matches I was thinking the same thing! WTF is the damn radar?! and then I finally clicked on about the set up... glad I was not alone

Sig by Smashguy