siege machines

This is a discussion on siege machines within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; i cant destroy these things for the life of me, what the hell is effective against them? ive destroyed a ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

siege machines

i cant destroy these things for the life of me, what the hell is effective against them? ive destroyed a few but the greek seige machines or whatever chew through barricades like nothing

Ghost Assassin

Ya, the siige engines are completely OP. I think the gunners are most effective and later on you get a barricade with an MG and then a cannon. These are also probably your best bet to beating the siege machines.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Danko1900 View Post
    Ya, the siige engines are completely OP. I think the gunners are most effective and later on you get a barricade with an MG and then a cannon. These are also probably your best bet to beating the siege machines.
    That^ plus use your cannon with L2? i believe that tends to take a fair amount off of any siege engine.

Lvl 6 - Silver

ive had plenty gun assassins, cannon barricades, and my own personal cannon, and they are usually between a 1/4 and 1/2 life, when they start to burn my den down. at that point there isnt much i can do lol.

Lvl 9 - Gold

I've had the same problem a few times. By the time the siege engine shows up, many of my assassins are dead. Then the engine smashes through barricades like they're not even there and then lays waste to the den before I can destroy it. More than once I've lost a den this way, and had to recapture it back in the main game.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I've never lost a Den Defense game.

I massively spam crossbow assassins, use Ezio's gun a whole lot, and loot morale. And rebuild barricades before they die. Siege machines can be defeated without the cannon, as you can tell you crossbow assassins to attack it exclusively and it'll die before long.

Trophy Guide Grand Master

Also...in case you happen to not know...you can upgrade your barricades twice to be larger and have better defense during the course of the battle. So even if you dont need to repair it always check for upgrades...and the grenade throwers can do decent damage against the siege machines