Assassin's Creed: Revelations Question

This is a discussion on Assassin's Creed: Revelations Question within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; hey guys i just finished the campaign and i wanna start free roam to clean up on trophies etc but ...

Crocodile Hunter

Assassin's Creed: Revelations Question

hey guys i just finished the campaign and i wanna start free roam to clean up on trophies etc but every time i try and load my save it keeps going back to the credits

how do i fix this? do i have to wait till they finish or something?

Sig by Apokolypz

Lvl 6 - Silver

It put me in free roam after the credits so I guess just watch them and see. Report back if it doesnt fix the problem.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

WHO DAT!!!!

u just keep reloading the end of the game. goto amimus and replay thru the DNA selection, you can also acess ur challanges as well

Lvl 10 - Platinum

can you do every other trophy after the end or are there missable trophies? id like to play through for fun and not get spoiled and get the rest of the trophies after beating the game

Crocodile Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    It put me in free roam after the credits so I guess just watch them and see. Report back if it doesnt fix the problem.
    yeah it worked man i just had to wait for it...sorry i didnt write back sooner lol I fell asleep

Sig by Apokolypz

Pug
    PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    can you do every other trophy after the end or are there missable trophies? id like to play through for fun and not get spoiled and get the rest of the trophies after beating the game
    Nothing is missable. You can also go back and replay story sequences you've already done. You'll probably have to do that to get the 100% sync trophy anyway.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    There is one missable trophy, for doing a perfect Den Defense. As long as you get that trophy during the main memory sequence you do the first den defense in, you're okay. Otherwise, you could potentially lock yourself out of this mini-game without getting the trophy. Aside from that one, nothing else is missable.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Hey guys could someone help me with this question?? i'm currently going for the sage trophy. I had 350,000 bucks and then replayed sequence 7 to go get the 4 books in Cappadocia. I bought them, and then quit the memory. When i returned to the regular map, i still had ALL my money left.... did the purchase not save?? or do you always get your money back when u purchase stuff from a sequence replay... any thoughts or suggestions???

PRO Member

More than likely it didn't save... you may have not allowed it to finish saving if you quit out too early. You can check by going back to Sequence 7 and run to the book shop. If they are all grayed out then you have them.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Thanks for the advice BMJ... i see you have the AC:R platinum... only other trophies i need are for 100% synch, get 7 master assassins, and the "a friend indeed" trophy... could u give me any good tips/suggestions to make these go by faster?? Thanks man.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by AizawaYuuichi View Post
    There is one missable trophy, for doing a perfect Den Defense. As long as you get that trophy during the main memory sequence you do the first den defense in, you're okay. Otherwise, you could potentially lock yourself out of this mini-game without getting the trophy. Aside from that one, nothing else is missable.
    There are no missable trophies in this game. The perfect Den Defense you can get by just replying sequence 2 memory 6 anytime you want, so dont worry nothing is missable here.
    Quote of the week:
    "For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories." - Plato

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Dro2020 View Post
    Hey guys could someone help me with this question?? i'm currently going for the sage trophy. I had 350,000 bucks and then replayed sequence 7 to go get the 4 books in Cappadocia. I bought them, and then quit the memory. When i returned to the regular map, i still had ALL my money left.... did the purchase not save?? or do you always get your money back when u purchase stuff from a sequence replay... any thoughts or suggestions???
    (Sorry if already figured this out but anyway...)

You can return to Cappadocia without having to go back to sequence 7 (there's a boat in the Galata district). You're free to go back and forth between the two cities after getting the last Altair artifact.

This will guarantee that your purchases are saved.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by iraqoz View Post
    There are no missable trophies in this game. The perfect Den Defense you can get by just replying sequence 2 memory 6 anytime you want, so dont worry nothing is missable here.
    Oh, duh, lol. Sorry about the bad info.
    The whole fact that I pointed out it could be done in a memory should have clued me off. Oh well. When I'm wrong, I'm wrong.