The Mentor Trophy - do I just need to be patient or am I screwed from getting this?

This is a discussion on The Mentor Trophy - do I just need to be patient or am I screwed from getting this? within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; Here's the situation: The Mentor trophy requires to level up 7 Assassins to the Master Assassin level. I have two ...

Hunter-Scholar-Gentleman

The Mentor Trophy - do I just need to be patient or am I screwed from getting this?

Here's the situation: The Mentor trophy requires to level up 7 Assassins to the Master Assassin level. I have two Master Assassin's right now, so only 5 to go and I had leveled up most of them close to level 15 so I thought to myself, a few master assassin missions and I'm all done with this.

I may have ignored the mediterranean defense game for a little while and suffice it to say, all of the cities that I controlled are now under siege. The problem is that due to the fact that I've ignored leveling up my assassins, the only missions attached to each city now is a "Defend the City" mission which requires 6 stars, to which even my two most Master Assassins have but a 76% chance of success.

Do I just wait it out and hope the templars take over the cities and then start with a fresh batch of missions or am I royally screwed? It's been a while now and these cities are still under siege....any thoughts?

The Road So Far And The Road Ahead
    `Best Trophy Checklist (2014)
    `Checklist Spotlight #2 Winner (2014)
    `2nd place Trophy Checklist (2013)

Currently Playing
    `Batman: Arkham Knight [95%]
    `AC: Syndicate [6%]
    `Helldivers [26%]

Signature & Avatar

`courtesy of DaRe_xLw

Lvl 3 - Bronze

You can head to the contested dens and play the defence game. If you lose you will only have to recapture it like the first time you did and winning grants assassin exp! So if you defend those youll earn exp. And make sure you assign assassins to all of your dens or else they cant go past lv 10.

Hunter-Scholar-Gentleman

Sorry industry18 it's not the den defense I'm having trouble with, it's the actual sending out of assassins to different cities across Europe. Apparently, when you take control of a city you need to keep doing missions to maintain control, if you ignore that city, the templars will siege that city. The quick way to reclaim it is to send your best assassin to defend it...unfortunately, the requirement is so high that even a Master Assassin would fail it.

SOLUTION: send your worst assassin in, he/she will fail and the city will be claimed by the templars. Then you are free to take on missions again in that one city. What I've done is recruit one level 1 and have him fail in a few cities, so I can continue to level up my remaining high level assassins.

Currently Playing
    `Helldivers [26%]

Signature & Avatar

`courtesy of DaRe_xLw

Lvl 5 - Silver

Send in multiple assassins to a single mission. if sending both your master assassins yield 76% then adding another one or two will max it out at 100%

This is slower as the exp will get divided between all the assassins but it beats having to keep killing/recruiting your own guys. Then once you successfully defend the first city use your lower level guys to do the easier missions in that city.

Hunter-Scholar-Gentleman

You can send more than one assassin per mission? No way! Too late now, I got my plat and it wasn't too much of a trouble killing off one assassin. The big question is - does it make me a bad person? Haha!

Currently Playing
    `Helldivers [26%]

Signature & Avatar

`courtesy of DaRe_xLw

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by TerminalPhoenix View Post
    You can send more than one assassin per mission? No way! Too late now, I got my plat and it wasn't too much of a trouble killing off one assassin. The big question is - does it make me a bad person? Haha!
    Nah i killed off all my male assassins until i only had women left

Hunter-Scholar-Gentleman

Quote Originally Posted by industry18 View Post
    Nah i killed off all my male assassins until i only had women left
    HAHA! That is too funny!

Currently Playing