Easy Money

This is a discussion on Easy Money within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; Does any one no the easy and quick was to make big money?...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Easy Money

Does any one no the easy and quick was to make big money?

PRO Member

Buy all historical properties, renovate all shops, take over all areas with you assassins then do the missions that generate money every day.

EDIT: But, obviously, requires big money to do all this. I did most of this early in the game. As soon as I could recruit assassins I filled all my spots and worked on getting the ones I could to master.
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Buy a few shops, wait next to a bank blended preferabley so you dont get attacked or in a assassin den whilst doing other real life activities check back with the game every so often then go buy some more shops ect then rinse and repeat.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Provided that you've bought and renovated almost every shop and monument in the game, you should raking in cash pretty quickly. I've bought all but maybe 9 or 10 shops and all but 5 or 6 of the monuments, and I'm currently earning around 20,000 credits every 20 minutes. Obviously it'll take time for you to amass enough money to buy all this stuff in the first place, but once you do, the money will just keep on coming.