thief looting?

This is a discussion on thief looting? within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; is thief looting something that happens automatically when youve hired a group of thieves or do you need to hit ...

Lvl 10 - Platinum

thief looting?

is thief looting something that happens automatically when youve hired a group of thieves or do you need to hit a button for it to work?

Lvl 6 - Silver

you have to complete one of the guild challenges for the thieves to unlock the thief looting. then when you hire them they will automatically steal from everyone and it goes into your inventory
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Retired TGT Member

i describe exactly how to do this in my guide. just use this link: Assassin's Creed: Revelations Trophy Guide - PS3 Trophies Forum

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by antoniosbandana View Post
    i describe exactly how to do this in my guide. just use this link: Assassin's Creed: Revelations Trophy Guide - PS3 Trophies Forum
    just wasnt sure if it was working or not, any way to check progress on how many looted? looked around but didnt see a record of thief looting

Retired TGT Member

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    just wasnt sure if it was working or not, any way to check progress on how many looted? looked around but didnt see a record of thief looting
    i don't think there's a way to check your progress, unless using thieves to loot is one of the other Thieve's Guild challenges, in which case you can just check the challenges list.

an easy way to tell it's working is if you hire some thieves, then kill some guards, then watch them and watch for the little popups to appear showing you how much money you just got. if you kill a group of guards, you should see several of these in a row.