AC:R - Advanced Multiplayer Strategies

This is a discussion on AC:R - Advanced Multiplayer Strategies within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; I may expand this thread in the future, but for now I just want to honor two of my favorite ...

Retired TGT Member

AC:R - Advanced Multiplayer Strategies

I may expand this thread in the future, but for now I just want to honor two of my favorite MP badasses. They each have their own YouTube channel which I will link you to.

First up, Astlan. He hasn't done as many AC:R videos as he made for AC:B, but hopefully he will soon. Scoring upwards of 12,000XP in a Manhunt match is nothing for this guy. Enjoy a sampling of his narrated MP videos below and check out his YouTube channel.

Assassin's Creed: Revelations - Steal the Artifact - 9,130XP

Toggle Spoiler

Assassin's Creed: Revelations - 5,900XP kill

Toggle Spoiler

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Manhunt - 14,845XP

Toggle Spoiler

Next up, my new favorite, xangiexdx (aka Subject 17). She has already entered Prestige mode in AC:R on BOTH PS3 and XBOX 360. She plays and records videos on both consoles. I'm not sure why she does that exactly, but she demolishes people every time she's in a match. Yes, she is a girl, and she is delightful to watch and listen to. Here's her channel.

Assassin's Creed: Revelations - Simple Deathmatch- 7,950XP

Toggle Spoiler

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - 6,300XP kill

Toggle Spoiler

Assassin's Creed: Revelations - Deathmatch - 9,800XP

Toggle Spoiler

PRO Member

Love both of these people! Makes me want to play MP more. Thanks for sharing these videos

Retired TGT Member

Quote Originally Posted by bmj14772 View Post
    Love both of these people! Makes me want to play MP more. Thanks for sharing these videos
    Me too. This past weekend (double XP) was intense. Plus, there are still a TON of n00bs playing Simple Deathmatch. Most of the time it was just me and maybe one other higher-ranked guy against a bunch of players level 5 or less. Gotta love giant stun-fests.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Thanks for the guide! This MP actually started to enjoy me when I was in the high 20s, when I got most of the abilities and use the ones I play the best with. I didn't enjoyed the game that much in the beginning, but now I enjoy it a lot more!
    These 2 players are really good and I'm sure they will bring more fun for me in the game