Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Stop ruining Assassin's Creed MP.

This is a discussion on Stop ruining Assassin's Creed MP. within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; So I bought an xbox 360 and an xbox version of AC:R yesterday. I've been playing a ton of Simple ...

Retired TGT Member

So I bought an xbox 360 and an xbox version of AC:R yesterday. I've been playing a ton of Simple Deathmatch on xbox.

THERE ARE 5 TIMES AS MANY FUCKING N00B ROOFERS AND SPRINTERS ON XBOX AS THERE ARE ON PS3.

This is really, really, really pissing me off. I just finished a match with 5150xp. I had 8 kills and 14 deaths. FOURTEEN DEATHS. I finished in first place by more than 2000xp.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?????

Lvl 10 - Platinum

ill say that there were definitely more douches in brotherhood than there are in revelations, but maybe because there are more modes to filter them out, i played mostly chest capture because i could consistently get at least 4000, im sure if i played deathmatch i wouldve gotten way more pissed off because that seems to be where all the roofers and runners play

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Well I haven't read all the replies to this post but if someone already said this then sorry but yeah they are a nuisance if you look at it that way. But think about it this way. If someone is just sitting there on the roof, just go around the back of the building and hang there until your detection meter goes up, simply walk behind them, stick them with poison and boom, you've just got yourself an easy 750 points. Even without poison you can get an easy 450 points or so. I mean yes this defeats the purpose of the game entirely because you're not sneaking around anymore but after 10 min of 450-750 point accumulations, you're a happy camper and who cares about the others who got only 2000 xp while you're over here with 5000? You just have to play their game and maybe they'll realize "Oh boy this isn't working, maybe I shouldn't be doing this"
    As for sprinters, if you the map really well and you see them running around, then cut them off. Sure it takes some luck and precision but if you see them running up to you from either side, just bump into them to knock them off balance and kill them. Or throw a firecracker so they have no idea where they're going. All you have to do is outsmart them as the seasoned player and you'll be happy and once again, who cares what they are?
    Just my opinion so if anyone finds what I say "completely wrong" well, sorry.

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by antoniosbandana View Post
    THERE ARE 5 TIMES AS MANY FUCKING N00B ROOFERS AND SPRINTERS ON XBOX AS THERE ARE ON PS3.
    Probably just the xbox COD fans trying to play a different game that requires more than one brain cell and failing miserably!

I have so many intense multiplayer matches on PS3 while playing revelations in lots of different game modes . I hardly ever get a game that has players using the roofs and running around all the time.

PRO Member

I like watching the n00bs run around like FGTs... it got me to level 20 really quick!! No complaints here, if you want a good game then I suggest you play with your psn friends cuz you won't get that with randoms most of the time.

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 7 - Gold

Is it really THAT bad? I haven't played the multiplayer yet, just got the game for Christmas.
    Currently Playing:|Mass Effect 2/Insanity Run|

|Thanks Alison for the Signature.| My Youtube.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by iToxicityHD View Post
    Is it really THAT bad? I haven't played the multiplayer yet, just got the game for Christmas.
    No it really isn't that bad at all, far better than ACB in my opinion (in the aspect of those annoying players, not the multiplayer experience itself). Just those few matches you get with annoying runners and roofers but you have to be really unlucky to get them many times consecutively. If so, then just find another match, no big deal. But as far as the multiplayer experience goes, it's quite similar to ACB with the exception of a few new fun and challenging game modes.

{Avatar created by: kid420247}
    {Signature created by: kid420247}

PRO Member

All I can really say is thank God I pre-ordered and finished the MP portion 1st! In the beginning, there weren't a ton of n00bs pulling that crap yet. I've thought about firing it back up but, I think I'll hold off and try to get some friends together in a player match. Brotherhood was awful for this reason and the grind to level 50 was all that much more painful.

I do have to agree that this game has the most appeal to me for MP and truly could be the best of all with a limited number of the douchebag sprinters/roofers.

Edit: I do have to say that in certain modes I was guilty of running toward my target; however, it was only when I didn't have a pursuer and when I was really far away from my target. Once I got close(er) to my target, I would go backto a walk and/or use a blend group to proceed.

I guess the moral of the story is that running can be useful from time to time.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I didn't play deathmatch too much, really just artifact assault, but the sprinters and roofers are there, too. One game devolved into both teams just running for each others artifact, but I stayed back to defend my teams artifact, finished that game with over 11,000 points. I didn't run into too many roofers and sprinters when I played free for all games for the explorer trophy. I did find it funny, however, when I went up to the roof to kill a target in wanted, I stayed up there until I got a new target. I found him from the roof and watched him hide in a crowd and activate disguise. When I dropped down and killed him he was screaming in headset to his friends "How the f**k did he know that was me?" along with other various obscenities. My girlfriend and I got a good laugh out of that.

Retired TGT Member

Quote Originally Posted by whitestormy View Post
    I didn't play deathmatch too much, really just artifact assault, but the sprinters and roofers are there, too. One game devolved into both teams just running for each others artifact, but I stayed back to defend my teams artifact, finished that game with over 11,000 points. I didn't run into too many roofers and sprinters when I played free for all games for the explorer trophy. I did find it funny, however, when I went up to the roof to kill a target in wanted, I stayed up there until I got a new target. I found him from the roof and watched him hide in a crowd and activate disguise. When I dropped down and killed him he was screaming in headset to his friends "How the f**k did he know that was me?" along with other various obscenities. My girlfriend and I got a good laugh out of that.
    The microphone/headset issue is a whole other ballgame for me.

Why the hell are you wearing a headset in a free for all mode? That pretty much automatically makes you a self-important douche. Everything you say will be negative and irritating to the other players. People honestly wear their mics because they like to hear themselves talk or they're so lonely (due to lack of real friends) that they get some sick "connection" to the others playing in their match.

This is why I mute everybody, every single match

PRO Member

Why the hell are you wearing a headset in a free for all mode? That pretty much automatically makes you a self-important douche. Everything you say will be negative and irritating to the other players. People honestly wear their mics because they like to hear themselves talk or they're so lonely (due to lack of real friends) that they get some sick "connection" to the others playing in their match.

Haha, I tend to mute everybody as well... It gets quite annoying especially when they have their music blasted in the background. It honestly might be fun to form a group of friends with mics and take on some randoms. Then we could just execute stun sessions on them when they started plying like idiots.

Retired TGT Member

Quote Originally Posted by bmj14772 View Post
    Haha, I tend to mute everybody as well... It gets quite annoying especially when they have their music blasted in the background. It honestly might be fun to form a group of friends with mics and take on some randoms. Then we could just execute stun sessions on them when they started plying like idiots.
    Yeah, let's see if Astlan wants to play some Manhunt with us lol.

In team-modes, yeah, use your mics. Because then you don't have to listen to your opponents after you demolish them, and the people on your team will be helping you. Unless you "steal their kills/stuns".

PRO Member

The use of a mic on a free for all session absolutely makes no sense unless you are playing with your friends, but thats what team objective modes are for. Before I started muting everyone before a match started, I would hear a barrage of cursing or people asking me how im able to play as The Doctor since I live in the US but that's not the worst. The worst thing I heard was 2 days ago. I joined a game of Steal the Artifact late and when the match ended someone with a mic was having a little too much fun with himself and that's all I need to say about that.

Retired TGT Member

Quote Originally Posted by Subject_RD View Post
    The use of a mic on a free for all session absolutely makes no sense unless you are playing with your friends, but thats what team objective modes are for. Before I started muting everyone before a match started, I would hear a barrage of cursing or people asking me how im able to play as The Doctor since I live in the US but that's not the worst. The worst thing I heard was 2 days ago. I joined a game of Steal the Artifact late and when the match ended someone with a mic was having a little too much fun with himself and that's all I need to say about that.
    This is why i think there should be a way to digitally punch someone in the nuts.

"Oh that feels good, does it?"

WHAM!!!

(victim starts convulsing, pukes, and cries for his mommy)

"Don't let me catch you in here again "

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by bmj14772 View Post
    A few times people with mics pissed me off but one guy really pissed me off!! He starting singing ''Happy Birthday DRAGON1NINJA'' in a French accent.... :stare:

Sig by Smashguy

The One and Only

Ah, so Assassin's Creed is a better game single player? I might think about trying them out now.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Ah, so Assassin's Creed is a better game single player? I might think about trying them out now.
    AC:R should only be SP imo... but the MP is a cool feature, but if they removed it I wouldn't care.

Sig by Smashguy

The One and Only

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    AC:R should only be SP imo... but the MP is a cool feature, but if they removed it I wouldn't care.
    I was always primarily a single-player person with the exception of some games. I'm assuming I need to play the MP for the for Brotherhood and Revelations don't I?

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

PRO Member

Yeah but AC:R MP can be done in a few hours.... you remember AC:B boosting in the CB right?

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Well, I think all these people that are camping on roofs and sprinting around are just in it to finish the game. They are just trying to reach the level 20 for the plat and then they are out. They don't care how they get there just that they get there. It does make the game play suck. Who wants to chase roofers all day or chase after sprinters? I don't.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast