Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Stop ruining Assassin's Creed MP.

This is a discussion on Stop ruining Assassin's Creed MP. within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw I was always primarily a single-player person with the exception of some games. I'm assuming I ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    I was always primarily a single-player person with the exception of some games. I'm assuming I need to play the MP for the for Brotherhood and Revelations don't I?
    Yes you need to play MP for both games to get the plat. By far, ACB is much harder (for me anyways) to get all the MP trophies (which I still have yet to get). The MP trophies in ACR are very easy to get and just a little time consuming but if you love the MP feature then the time aspect isn't all that important.

{Avatar created by: kid420247}
    {Signature created by: kid420247}

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by zoro1236 View Post
    Yes you need to play MP for both games to get the plat. By far, ACB is much harder (for me anyways) to get all the MP trophies (which I still have yet to get). The MP trophies in ACR are very easy to get and just a little time consuming but if you love the MP feature then the time aspect isn't all that important.
    It's only time consuming if you're running around like a ...... lol nvm

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    It's only time consuming if you're running around like a ...... lol nvm
    Lol yeah that is true... They should have made the MP level to 50 like in ACB cause 20 is way too easy to get to and then most people just do it for the trophies so after that so many people just quit playing which ruins the MP for other people too -.- but then again... Most people who rush to level 20 just for the trophy are the ones who camp on roofs and run around so if they were all to reach level 20 then they would all go away, right?

PRO Member

well first of all I understand where your comming from but there are certain challenges for air kills from the roof tops so some could be trying to get them too did you ever think of that personally...you ppl judge gamers too much and this is going on way too much..why can't we all just enjoy games our own way and play it how we wish...seriously gamming just aint what it use too be no more and thats a crying shame. The person who invented this stupid slang of newbs and noobs needs to be shot before he opens his mouth..grow up will ya's and just enjoy your gamming experience!

PRO Member

Lol yeah that is true... They should have made the MP level to 50 like in ACB cause 20 is way too easy to get to and then most people just do it for the trophies so after that so many people just quit playing which ruins the MP for other people too -.- but then again... Most people who rush to level 20 just for the trophy are the ones who camp on roofs and run around so if they were all to reach level 20 then they would all go away, right?
    I thought 20 was perfect.. no need for level 50 >:F I didn't rush to level 20 tbh, but I got it fast by walking around not running!! I got AC:R on release date and done the online before starting SP, when I went back to do the dlc there were a lot of n00bs running around making things a lot easier for me

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    well first of all I understand where your comming from but there are certain challenges for air kills from the roof tops so some could be trying to get them too did you ever think of that personally...you ppl judge gamers too much and this is going on way too much..why can't we all just enjoy games our own way and play it how we wish...seriously gamming just aint what it use too be no more and thats a crying shame. The person who invented this stupid slang of newbs and noobs needs to be shot before he opens his mouth..grow up will ya's and just enjoy your gamming experience!
    Hypocrite :stare:

I think most of us are talking about the n00bs who run around getting 100pts a kill... the whole point about AC:R is to assassinate without being detected, well that's how I do it.

Sig by Smashguy

PRO Member

Exactly thats my point thats how you do it as where others don't you just need too stop judging ppl we aint all the same..Some games i'm better then others while others i aint but i just play for fun thats what gamming is all about having fun..but it the past phew yrs alot of us have forgotten that..call me a hypocrite or whatever you like..but thats just how I see things.

The One and Only

Exactly thats my point thats how you do it as where others don't you just need too stop judging ppl we aint all the same..Some games i'm better then others while others i aint but i just play for fun thats what gamming is all about having fun..but it the past phew yrs alot of us have forgotten that..call me a hypocrite or whatever you like..but thats just how I see things.
    And that's called playing online. Besides, it's difficult to play for fun when people do things that annoys the mess out of you. That's where judging is involve and you rage without really thinking about better solutions like not playing the game anymore or playing a different mode. That's why it's so hard for me to enjoy MAG like I used to. Where's the fun in getting annoyed and losing to cheap moves/shots? :/

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

PRO Member

People can game how they like, the running spammers in AC:R does not bother me... as they are easy to spot and kill, but when n00bs spam certain moves in fighting games then I'll judge them. Standing in the corner throwing energy balls is a pathetic way to game, and yeah they are dealt with easily but still it annoys me that these guys think they can just spam moves and hoping it will connect

People will always judge others by the way they game especially if they take part in online... that's just the way it is.

Sig by Smashguy

PRO Member

first of all i wasnt talking about fighting games personally i prefer to play them offline ..i'm just saying ppl play games differently...and being judged is fine but this stupid slang of noobs and newbs..personally i dont call anyone that or use them but if you do thats your choice. For some ppl getting a kill in a online match is worth it then they aim higher next game not everyone is a skilled player straight away we all start from the bottom before we reach the top..as where others just dont reach it and just play the game hoping they have fun.

PRO Member

I know you were not talking about fighting games.. I was just using it as an example.

In AC:B I was playing manhunt with random people and one guy txt me saying ''Stop killing my targets, once I lock on they're mine... learn how to play the game.'' Now that is what you call a n00b!!

That was my game plan, to kill the ones my teammates locked on to, I used to lock on to the wrong guy to trick my teammates

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    I know you were not talking about fighting games.. I was just using it as an example.

In AC:B I was playing manhunt with random people and one guy txt me saying ''Stop killing my targets, once I lock on they're mine... learn how to play the game.'' Now that is what you call a n00b!!

That was my game plan, to kill the ones my teammates locked on to, I used to lock on to the wrong guy to trick my teammates
    Lol you're a real team player there huh? but I guess in the end its every man/woman for themselves

PRO Member

ok well where ppl complain about who kills who thats pretty sad i;ll agree with you on that..hell i get mad but i keep it too myself not act childish and say that was mine lol..

PRO Member

Lol you're a real team player there huh? but I guess in the end its every man/woman for themselves
    I didn't know them so I really didn't care... then again even if I did I would still do the same

ok well where ppl complain about who kills who thats pretty sad i;ll agree with you on that..hell i get mad but i keep it too myself not act childish and say that was mine lol..
    If somebody where to get the kill right before me I'll say something like ''shit!!'' but then I'm over it, it's not like I would curse him, he got there 1st well played

Sig by Smashguy

PRO Member

true but if you have him locked on you still get co op kill assit in manhunt which is 250 by itself so better then a kick in the ass right?

One
    Lvl 6 - Silver

Well after spending about 8 hours on this ridiculously garbage Multiplayer for my trophy, I have a few things to say about how Ubisoft can potentially make it better for the next Assassins Creed.

First of all, I just want to say that this game is not for those used to the whole "run and gun" Multiplayer experience such as Call of Duty. Partially why this Multiplayer is so weak is because it isn't played properly. I have come across multiple Manhunt games where players were literally just walking around the same roof as each other waiting for their target to come to them. And if not that, morons sprinting around giving away their position doesn't make things any better.

Secondly, we don't want carbon copies of the same Multiplayer. More and more developers are doing this now, and we don't want repeats of Call of Duty. Same maps from Brotherhood was a buzzkill for me, I had noticed Naughty Dog did the same thing with Uncharted 3 and that had a huge negative on my experience. I want a new fresh game that I haven't seen before, if I wanted Brotherhood, I would have stayed with Brotherhood.

Lastly, I think in order to reduce the amount of players that sprint around the map, a system needs to be implemented that punishes the player for playing improperly. There's a system that rewards players for playing properly, so why not the other way around. Say, if the player is sprinting around while on the prey side of a Team Objective when not spotted, -10 experience is removed from his/her score every 20 seconds. It's a rough idea, but I think it will work.

I love the Assassins Creed series, but when they include a Multiplayer that is potentially broken due to such specific play styles, it ruins the experience.

"Oh, so you think that the darkness is your ally? You merely adopted it, I was born in it."

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by One View Post
    Lastly, I think in order to reduce the amount of players that sprint around the map, a system needs to be implemented that punishes the player for playing improperly. There's a system that rewards players for playing properly, so why not the other way around. Say, if the player is sprinting around while on the prey side of a Team Objective when not spotted, -10 experience is removed from his/her score every 20 seconds. It's a rough idea, but I think it will work.

I love the Assassins Creed series, but when they include a Multiplayer that is potentially broken due to such specific play styles, it ruins the experience.
    I agree 100% with this. If someone gets plenty of ''running kills'' then they should have points taken off.... and maybe a title that they cannot remove saying something like lol I have to say I like the MP trophies in AC:R and it made me like the MP a lot better than AC:B
    Last edited by DRAGON1NINJA; 01-01-2012 at 08:24 PM.

Sig by Smashguy

Retired TGT Member

Okay watch the video below starting at 16:30 for a PERFECT illustration of the kind of garbage I'm talking about here.

This is xangiexdx/Subject17, one of my favorite people to watch.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

@antoniobandana, lol, the person talking in the video is funny "I'm clearly in the xmas spirit cause i cant stop laughing at anything right now" :-D , and clearly a very decent player who plays the game the way it was supposed to be.

Retired TGT Member

Quote Originally Posted by tael44 View Post
    @antoniobandana, lol, the person talking in the video is funny "I'm clearly in the xmas spirit cause i cant stop laughing at anything right now" :-D , and clearly a very decent player who plays the game the way it was supposed to be.
    yes, she is always cheery and funny. and she always kicks everybody's ass. great combination.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I agree competely and for that reason after reaching level 20 I have decided to leave MP and concentrate on the single player trophies. I might go back to it at a later date when hopefully people will have learnt how to play the game properly

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast