AC: Revaltions guild Challenges glitch

This is a discussion on AC: Revaltions guild Challenges glitch within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; Well due to the trophy Fond memories (100% all sequences) im trying to 100% everything, I already have the plat ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

AC: Revaltions guild Challenges glitch

Well due to the trophy Fond memories (100% all sequences) im trying to 100% everything, I already have the plat but i want to do more. Basically ive done everything, found every treasure. But in the Bomb challenges the crafting challenges wont unlock no matter what I do.

They are Craft one bomb with all 4 different shells. Ive done this with 3 seperate bombs and none of those unlocked it. Then craft one bomb of each effect also isnt unlocking and ive made all of them atleast twice.

Has anything like this happened with anyone else? If you have any way to fix this or anything please post. Its pretty lame being so close to 100% and missing out because of this
    Last edited by industry18; 12-22-2011 at 01:50 AM.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

you only need 100% in the 9 main sequences for the trophy

Retired TGT Member

You know, we have things on this site called trophy guides. They generally contain information that you may find useful if you, you know, want to know how to earn the trophies for games.

I've written a few of these. In fact, I wrote the one for this game. What's more is some people seem to have found it rather helpful.

Okay sarcasm aside, everything you need to know is right here. Just click this: Assassin's Creed: Revelations Trophy Guide - PS3 Trophies Forum

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    you only need 100% in the 9 main sequences for the trophy
    I already have the plat, Im just trying to 100% the entire game

Quote Originally Posted by antoniosbandana View Post
    You know, we have things on this site called trophy guides. They generally contain information that you may find useful if you, you know, want to know how to earn the trophies for games.

I've written a few of these. In fact, I wrote the one for this game. What's more is some people seem to have found it rather helpful.

Okay sarcasm aside, everything you need to know is right here. Just click this: Assassin's Creed: Revelations Trophy Guide - PS3 Trophies Forum
    I actually did use your trophy guide when working for the plat it was quite helpful!
    But unfortunately it doesnt say anything about this glitch
    Last edited by industry18; 12-22-2011 at 02:54 AM.

Retired TGT Member

Quote Originally Posted by industry18 View Post
    I already have the plat, Im just trying to 100% the entire game

I actually did use your trophy guide when working for the plat it was quite helpful!
    But unfortunately it doesnt say anything about this glitch
    well now, you are quite the completionist now aren't you?

yeah it makes sense now, your question. my guide doesn't go too far beyond what's required for platinum.

and i'm not sure i have any worthwhile advice for you

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey if you're still looking for an answer then I might be able to help. I was having trouble with this also, getting the two guild challenges "craft one bomb with each shell", "craft a bomb with each effect" and the actual trophy that involves you crafting 30 bombs. Well all you have to do is go to Game Data Utility under the Game menu when you turn on your ps3 and one of the Assassins Creed Revelations files there should say "game update" next to it in parenthesis. From there just hit triangle, delete, and then start the game back up. Whenever it prompts you to update just hit circle and once youre in the game find the nearest bomb making area. Once there just quickly recreate a bomb with each type (you dont have to exit the bomb making menu just dismantle and remake) and whenever youre done with that and you exit you should get the two guild challenges. For the trophy you have to just recraft 30 bombs which takes less than a minute so hopefully this helps you as it did me =)

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by zoro1236 View Post
    Hey if you're still looking for an answer then I might be able to help. I was having trouble with this also, getting the two guild challenges "craft one bomb with each shell", "craft a bomb with each effect" and the actual trophy that involves you crafting 30 bombs. Well all you have to do is go to Game Data Utility under the Game menu when you turn on your ps3 and one of the Assassins Creed Revelations files there should say "game update" next to it in parenthesis. From there just hit triangle, delete, and then start the game back up. Whenever it prompts you to update just hit circle and once youre in the game find the nearest bomb making area. Once there just quickly recreate a bomb with each type (you dont have to exit the bomb making menu just dismantle and remake) and whenever youre done with that and you exit you should get the two guild challenges. For the trophy you have to just recraft 30 bombs which takes less than a minute so hopefully this helps you as it did me =)
    I will definitly try this! I really hope it works!