help please

This is a discussion on help please within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; need help with last three sp trophies, sage-got every concievable book but no trophy, tax collector-cannot get a tax collector ...

Lvl 10 - Platinum

help please

need help with last three sp trophies, sage-got every concievable book but no trophy, tax collector-cannot get a tax collector to spawn to save my life, tried tips in the guide but still nothing, lightning strikes-is there a good memory to replay that has multiple guards close together for this? also, if i activate the 3 day pass from ubisoft does that mean 72 hours from when i activate it or three days including today?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

The Arsenal tip in the trophy guide works, may take a few bank deposits but if you stand with the bank symbol just in your mini-map he WILL pop, worked for me.

Sage trophy is glitched as of the new update from what I am reading on other sites, I had the same problem so I went looking, and the only fix if you have all the books already like me is to replay the game to chapter 7 and delete the new update info before you buy the last one.

Lightning Strikes I did near a dock, forgive me but I can't remember exactly where. It's the one with a group of like 4-5 guards standing by the entrance and 2-3 patrols that walk by and also has a Coop/Crafting station near it. Threw a Cherry Bomb to lure the many guards to one spot near me while I was on a roof, threw a British Powder Smoke Bomb to stun them all, turned on Eagle Vision and went to work. Double Assassination off the roof, another right after that while on the ground, and a third (since there were so many there) got me the Smoke Bomb Trophy and Lightning Strikes easy.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Yulyn View Post
    The Arsenal tip in the trophy guide works, may take a few bank deposits but if you stand with the bank symbol just in your mini-map he WILL pop, worked for me.

Sage trophy is glitched as of the new update from what I am reading on other sites, I had the same problem so I went looking, and the only fix if you have all the books already like me is to replay the game to chapter 7 and delete the new update info before you buy the last one.

Lightning Strikes I did near a dock, forgive me but I can't remember exactly where. It's the one with a group of like 4-5 guards standing by the entrance and 2-3 patrols that walk by and also has a Coop/Crafting station near it. Threw a Cherry Bomb to lure the many guards to one spot near me while I was on a roof, threw a British Powder Smoke Bomb to stun them all, turned on Eagle Vision and went to work. Double Assassination off the roof, another right after that while on the ground, and a third (since there were so many there) got me the Smoke Bomb Trophy and Lightning Strikes easy.
    thanks for the tips, ill continue to try arsenal but i think ive spent over an hour there already

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I got the god damn tax collector after 4 hours

He spawned on me 4 times and that bastard can run and juke and climb

I watched a video on a guy doing it in Hagia Sophia, but his video started from the chase scene

Anyway here's how i finally got it, there are three haystacks/carts, go to the one that's the farthest from the restricted zone. You'll have a better view of the whole area from this one. Know your 20 min deposit time. After the deposit, stay in the hiding spot for 2-3 min while scanning the area, you need to look for the red marker on the HUD and/or a person with a white triangle marker. If he spawns this way, go after him.

If he doesn't spawn AFTER 2-3 min, come out of your hiding spot and slowly do a walk around of the area, basically to the tunnel/warp entrance and back to the haystack.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Take a look at this and see if it helps with lightning strikes
    Assassin's Creed Revelations - Lightning Strikes & I can see you Trophy / Achievement Guide - YouTube
    Also powerpyx is awesome for making all his videos!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

i think for the tax collector your wanted lvl plays a role in it because 1 of my friends tried getting it through the arsenal trick which is the same way that i got it and it didn't work but his wanted lvl was empty so he increased it and the tax collector spawned as for lighting strikes at the palace a lot of guys gather there and at the elite guard camp theres a lot there 2 just get 5 together and then throw a smoke bomb and then go to town

Plat Card by Wadefan1 Avatar by Chambers35

Lvl 6 - Silver

For the books trophy it is currently glitched. The latest patch for the game Disables the ablility to get this trophy. In order to get it you delete your Installation for the game (Not your save data) and then disconnect your PS3 from the internet then get it while you play offline. Make sure you do not get the latest patch or you will still stand no chance in getting this trophy.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by mont266 View Post
    For the books trophy it is currently glitched. The latest patch for the game Disables the ablility to get this trophy. In order to get it you delete your Installation for the game (Not your save data) and then disconnect your PS3 from the internet then get it while you play offline. Make sure you do not get the latest patch or you will still stand no chance in getting this trophy.
    already got all the books, so i need to start a new game correct? not a problem playing offline, do it most of the time anyways