Missable trophy?

This is a discussion on Missable trophy? within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; I think i found a missable trophy. Iron Curtain My friend has all the dens locked but he can't seem ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Missable trophy?

I think i found a missable trophy.

Iron Curtain

My friend has all the dens locked but he can't seem to kill one to open it back.
    He's been trying to kill a master assassin for a while but he says they just come back injured.

I've tried killing one of my master assassins but they come back injured.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

[QUOTE=Versionii;114919]I think i found a missable trophy.

Iron Curtain

I don't know why your killing your master assassins. Iron Curtain is the trophy to get the den defense without using your cannon.. getting that trophy is super easy.. Just doesnt make sense..

Just fortify your rooftops with a lot of gunners to take out the big machinery at the end of the level and have archers ... a lot

Lvl 10 - Platinum

when all your dens are locked you cant get into a den defense game, gonna have to start a new game and get the trophy from the story related one, i got it without even trying that hard since the first one is the easiest one to get the trophy in

by the way, pretty much all trophies are missable since they are almost all optional

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Missable, yes, but always accessible. In sequence 2 there is an easy as pie den defense you can re play. Just win without the cannon and you've got yourself this trophy. I did this myself after getting most of the other trophies in the game and maxing out all of the Assassins.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Press_enter View Post
    Missable, yes, but always accessible. In sequence 2 there is an easy as pie den defense you can re play. Just win without the cannon and you've got yourself this trophy. I did this myself after getting most of the other trophies in the game and maxing out all of the Assassins.
    I forgot about that, thanks.

Buy my book, Alteration

You can just replay the Den Defense of Sequence 2.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Retired TGT Member

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post

by the way, pretty much all trophies are missable since they are almost all optional
    this is incorrect. you can replay every memory as many times as you like and free roam is available constantly, so you can do them at any point.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by antoniosbandana View Post
    this is incorrect. you can replay every memory as many times as you like and free roam is available constantly, so you can do them at any point.
    i was just saying that since trophies are optional, they could be considered missable if you dont go out of your way to get the ones that arent story related, i realize that free roam allows someone to go back and collect any missed trophies, thats how i got most of my trophies, after i finished the main story