Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

thoughts on my dilemma?

This is a discussion on thoughts on my dilemma? within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; my last trophy for ac revelations is the sage trophy which is currently glitched. should i play through the game ...

Lvl 10 - Platinum

thoughts on my dilemma?

my last trophy for ac revelations is the sage trophy which is currently glitched. should i play through the game again to buy all the books again or move on to something else and hope that ubisoft fixes this in a patch?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

How is it glitched? Is it not letting you obtain it? And are you sure you've gotten all the books? Because if you have already beaten the game and you cant buy anymore books then you might be required to start it all over again if you really want that last trophy. Otherwise I would tell you to just delete the update that you did on the game in the beginning by going under the "game" menu when you first turn on your ps3, going up to data utility, finding the assassins creed revelations with the (update patch) or something like it next to its name and deleting it. That helped me in getting the craft 30 bombs trophy but I am not sure if it helps with the book glitch. Good luck though.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

already deleted the patch, got all 35 books, checked all of them in the library and no trophy, only options are starting over or waiting for a potential fix that might not come

PRO Member

You'd be better off spending another 10-15 hours to play through the game again then waiting an unknown amount of time for a patch that may not come/fix the issue.

Lvl 9 - Gold

The Sage trophy is glitched? Must have been caused by whatever patch they released, since I got it just fine back when I was playing the game. I guess I'd agree with everyone else, delete whatever patch data is on the system, then just re-run through the game as quickly as possible to re-buy the books. Good luck.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

im thinking running through the game again quickly while i still know how to do everything is probably a better plan than waiting for ubisoft to potentially fix this problem that they caused

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yes definitely run through the game again then if you want that trophy. Shouldn't take long since you have already run through it once and don't really need to get 100% sync on everything again.

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

damn that sucks, i dont know how these things happen to other people
    guess playing over will be the best option
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

damn that sucks, i dont know how these things happen to other people
    guess playing over will be the best option
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Lvl 7 - Gold

I'm so glad I read up on this before I got my last book. I can tell anyone that deleting the patch and playing offline to collect the last book will work for u. But I agree with Unholy_Eve. Your better off jsut playing thru it again than waiting for a patch.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I'm gonna agree with the others and say play through again to see if you can get it to pop. I got the trophy yesterday, with the patch, but I have noticed that trophies for this game take quite a while to pop, it's never right when you get them.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by whitestormy View Post
    but I have noticed that trophies for this game take quite a while to pop, it's never right when you get them.
    It isn't just this game. I've been noticing it with a lot of games. Ever since inFAMOUS 2 came out, more and more games seem to be awarding trophies based off of information in your save game. So until whatever you did to unlock a trophy is auto-saved, the trophy doesn't pop. And even then, there's always been a 5-second or so delay before the trophy pops. So it can take anywhere from 10-30 seconds before you'll see a trophy pop after you've actually earned it. It's weird, but I've gotten used to it now.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by AizawaYuuichi View Post
    It isn't just this game. I've been noticing it with a lot of games. Ever since inFAMOUS 2 came out, more and more games seem to be awarding trophies based off of information in your save game. So until whatever you did to unlock a trophy is auto-saved, the trophy doesn't pop. And even then, there's always been a 5-second or so delay before the trophy pops. So it can take anywhere from 10-30 seconds before you'll see a trophy pop after you've actually earned it. It's weird, but I've gotten used to it now.
    It's understandable that there is a little delay for the trophy to pop, but I'm talking about delays that last for 2 or 3 minutes. After I finished Desmond sequence 2, the trophy didn't pop until I was well into Desmond sequence 3. I didn't have this problem with Infamous 2, or any game that has come out since, except for this one.

Lvl 9 - Gold

I've also had the Sage trophy glitch on me, as I had installed the patch without being aware that it would affect the trophy. I've just decided to replay the game, as it won't take long, I already know what I'm doing, and I don't need to spend extra time fulfilling the 100% synch objectives. It'll take much less time than waiting for a patch which, as people have said, may not even correct the problem.

PRO Member

I would restart and do the whole thing again... at least the game is good so you'll enjoy doing it again

Sig by Smashguy

Vive La Révelation!

Play it again and if it doesn't work then you have no choice but to wait.
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

Lvl 7 - Gold

dont know if you done it or not but are you sure that you bought all the books, i missed some books on the island (don't know its name) that you can go only after late in the game, the one like a big cave of some sort

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thanks for the tips. I also had the trophy glitch on me. But luckily I had a back up save file on a flash drive. So, I just deleted the patch, loaded up the save file I had, and played offline. Trophy popped no problem once I bought the last book I needed. Saved a lot of time by not having to replay the entire game again.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

just started my second playthrough for the sage trophy, deleted my save data and patches so hopefully this will work

Lvl 2 - Bronze

All you have to do is delete the patch, start a new game and play to Sequence 7 (This is where you're in Cappadocia) and make about 400,000 ache and buy the last four books in Cappadocia. Hopefully the trophy will pop up for you as many others did this and it had worked. Also this is only for people who have all the books and pages, which is your case. BTW I'm also working on this trophy too.
    MEME FTW!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast