Templar Awareness for renovating shops?

This is a discussion on Templar Awareness for renovating shops? within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; I notice that every time I renovate something my awareness level rises. I'm wondering why this is?? I think I ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Templar Awareness for renovating shops?

I notice that every time I renovate something my awareness level rises. I'm wondering why this is?? I think I remember seeing an info box about this after I cleared a Templar den, but it was interrupted by this guy who thought he was an assassin and made me race him.
    Can anyone clarify why this happens? I'd like to renovate all the shops I can, but I don't want to have to deal with finding captains and heralds to lower my awareness level after doing so.

Any help would be nice.
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -Epicurus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 10 - Platinum

once the level gets full they will launch an attack on one of your assassin dens that hasnt been locked yet and you will have to perform a den defense to protect it

Lvl 3 - Bronze

What do you mean "hasn't been locked"?
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -Epicurus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crocodile Hunter

you need to train your assassins upto the rank of master and then you have to do a mission for them at a tower, once you do both parts of the mission that tower will be 'locked' and it will never be under attack again...

as for the awareness for renovating thats just how the game is. deal with it lol

Sig by Apokolypz

Lvl 10 - Platinum

master assassins make whatever den they have been assigned to unable to be attacked, therefore locking them from harm

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Ah, thanks.