Must read for trophy glitch problems!!

This is a discussion on Must read for trophy glitch problems!! within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; This is to help everyone who is having problems with the trophy glitch dealing with the bomb crafting. I had ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Must read for trophy glitch problems!!

This is to help everyone who is having problems with the trophy glitch dealing with the bomb crafting. I had the same problem until I found a very easy solution, all you have to do is delete the update the game normally asks you to do whenever you start it. To do so, when you first turn on your PS3 scroll over to the "game" menu. Next what you want to do is scroll all the way up until you reach "Game Data Utility". Once there, find the file that says "Assassins Creed Revelations (game update)" or something very similar. Once you do, hit the triangle button and then select "Delete". Do not fret though for it wont be forever lost. Now once you start the game back up, when it asks you to patch just hit circle and it will take you to the normal game menu. When you enter the game, head to the nearest bomb crafting table and craft a bomb of each shell type (fuse, impact, tripwire, sticky) and a bomb of each effect (datura, shrapnel, etc). *Note: You do not have to exit the menu for it to count as "making one bomb" when you have crafted one to three simply press the triangle button to dismantle the bomb and then craft some more. You will most likely have to recraft 30 bombs also (takes less than a minute with dismantling) to obtain the trophy for crafting 30 bombs. In doing so, now you should have both guild challenges for the bomb complete and also the trophy. Oh and about the update, all you have to do is restart the game again and when it asks you to update just hit the x button and you're on your way again. Good luck to everyone out there with this problem, this is how I fixed it!!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

thank you, i've spent more than a coupla of hours trying to get the challnges done. I hope this works.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

thanks dude it really worked

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Is the bomb trophy the only one that's glitched with the 1.02 patch?

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

The Craft Maniac trophy is the only one that glitched for me.I followed the instructions from the original post and it worked a treat.I then re-installed the update after recieving the trophy which popped after i exited the crafting table btw and now all is well.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist