Character and Emblem issues Multiplayer

This is a discussion on Character and Emblem issues Multiplayer within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; Hi all, Finally bought Revelations and pleased to see that the online trophies are no where near as much of ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Character and Emblem issues Multiplayer

Hi all,

Finally bought Revelations and pleased to see that the online trophies are no where near as much of a slog as Brotherhood however I am having a slight problem.

I can't seem to be able to select the character or emblem options. They are greyed out? Have only started playing this morning and only been playing multiplayer. I am at level 10.

anyone got any ideas?

thanks

Retired TGT Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy4039 View Post
    Hi all,

Finally bought Revelations and pleased to see that the online trophies are no where near as much of a slog as Brotherhood however I am having a slight problem.

I can't seem to be able to select the character or emblem options. They are greyed out? Have only started playing this morning and only been playing multiplayer. I am at level 10.

anyone got any ideas?

thanks
    that's curious. did you complete both Introductory Sessions? I think you can actually skip them..I'm pretty sure I did with one of my alternate accounts.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Yes completed both introduction sessions. Do i need to complete the single player game first because I havent even touched this part yet. Always do multiplayer first

Retired TGT Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy4039 View Post
    Yes completed both introduction sessions. Do i need to complete the single player game first because I havent even touched this part yet. Always do multiplayer first
    That doesn't make sense to me but I guess it couldn't hurt?

Did you sign in with uPlay? Are you doing the three-day trial or did you use a code to get the online Passport? I'm just throwing out ideas here.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

playing the desmond sequences in sp will unlock more emblems if you can find them

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by antoniosbandana View Post

Did you sign in with uPlay? Are you doing the three-day trial or did you use a code to get the online Passport? I'm just throwing out ideas here.
    No full game and downloaded the uplay passport this morning. Just annoying me as u need to change the emblem and personalize a character for two mulitplayer trophies

Lvl 3 - Bronze

No full game and downloaded the uplay passport this morning. Just annoying me as u need to change the emblem and personalize a character for two mulitplayer trophies

Crocodile Hunter

that's curious. did you complete both Introductory Sessions? I think you can actually skip them..I'm pretty sure I did with one of my alternate accounts.
    i can confirm you DON'T have to do the introductory sessions as i didnt do either of the 2, however i have completed the storyline to 100% so yeah idk

Sig by Apokolypz

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I have sent an email to ubisoft support. Hopefully they will get back to me. Very frustrating as have read a few things about individual characters being greyed out but I can't even get into this part.

If anyone else has had this problem please let me know.

Thanks

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Hi all,

I have just resolved this issue by unistalling and then reinstalling the last update. As soon as I had done that I was able to select the characters section and the Emblem section.

Ping....two more trophies

Thanks for all the replies above ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^