Sage Trophy Help

This is a discussion on Sage Trophy Help within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; So as you can probably see in the title, I need help on this trophy as I NEED this trophy ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Sage Trophy Help

So as you can probably see in the title, I need help on this trophy as I NEED this trophy for platinum. Firstly, yes I know WHY it glitched and yes I know HOW to fix it. But what I'm wondering is do I need to buy ALL the books again? For me I first got all the books and pages EXCEPT for the 4 books in Cappadocia. When I got the books and pages (excluding the ones in Cappadocia) I was NOT on patch 1.02. When I was going for the last four books I WAS on patch 1.02. So again my question is, will I need to buy ALL the books again? Or do I just need to get the ones in Cappadocia? If any of you are wondering why I'm talking about this now is because I was raging to much when I didn't get my plat so I just left the game and am now back to it. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.

(BTW I don't know how to spell Cappadocia)
    Last edited by Cookie_krunch110; 01-03-2012 at 09:35 PM.
    MEME FTW!

Lvl 10 - Platinum

be safe and just get them all again, thats what i am doing, you could just leave the cappadocia books for last and see if you need to buy them or not

Lvl 3 - Bronze

If you have the update dont loose your time because that patch glith the trophi just wait for ubisoft solve this issue in the next update of the game

PRO Member

I feel your pain as its happened to me. I gotta feeling that we are going to have to collect all the books again as its probably based on a saved game. I don't think it will realize that you've collected them between two saves.

Or the other option is to wait for Ubisoft to release a patch to fix it which could take a couple of weeks.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Yeah, I'm not waiting a couple of weeks to get one trophy. Ubisoft always screws up with one trophy in each AC game. Except 1 of course.
    MEME FTW!

Lvl 10 - Platinum

anybody know how much it takes to get the four books in cappadocia? im at the end of sequence six and want to have the correct amount of money before i go for sequence seven, ive already got about 450000 which i think is enough but not sure

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    anybody know how much it takes to get the four books in cappadocia? im at the end of sequence six and want to have the correct amount of money before i go for sequence seven, ive already got about 450000 which i think is enough but not sure
    That amount should be sufficient to buy everything man.

Lvl 7 - Gold

If you haven't bought all the books yet and you don't feel like waiting for a new patch, then you can do the following.
    1 - Disconnect ethernet cable from PS3
    2 - Turn on PS3
    3 - Delete patch update for the game
    4 - Load game, buy books, get trophy

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    You definitely have enough. If I remember right, you only need about 350000 akre to buy the Cappadocia books.
    Avy created by Beam and kid420247

Lvl 10 - Platinum

finally got that stupid trophy after about 10 hours extra playing time, thought it might not come up cuz after i got the four books in cappadocia it took at least twenty seconds to ping the sage then the platinum, gotta admit i was a little nervous

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Finally got the plat, I feel satisfied, kinda.
    MEME FTW!

Retired TGT Member

Okay everybody needs to learn to use the search function, or just read plain English. We do not need three threads for this one topic.

Use this one. http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/as...ophy-help.html

Closed.