Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Why Assassin's Creed MP should have Weather

This is a discussion on Why Assassin's Creed MP should have Weather within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; Originally Posted by digitalman123 That'd. Be. AWESOME. The rain and/or snow could slicken the roofs and roads, so when you ...

Retired TGT Member

Quote Originally Posted by digitalman123 View Post
    That'd. Be. AWESOME. The rain and/or snow could slicken the roofs and roads, so when you stop running, you slide a bit, and you'd slide when you turn corners. You could also listen to splashing in the water to tell how far your pursuer in. I also like the water->ice stuff. You could use hookblades as ice picks. A perk could stop you from sliding/slipping on ice. When you're knocked down from bumping into pedestrians or stunned, it'd take longer, on account on lessened traction. The heat could also make your blades hotter, for sizzlingly kills, and make hotter throwing knives, and sweaty hands could mean you can't hold onto ledges more than a few seconds. The possibilities...
    well now, this is the kind of uptake i was hoping for. thanks to iToxicity, i'll give them a call and see where it goes

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by antoniosbandana View Post
    well now, this is the kind of uptake i was hoping for. thanks to iToxicity, i'll give them a call and see where it goes
    Glad I could help. I'm also glad that you are trying to enhance the Assassin's Creed franchise, my favorite franchise.
    Currently Playing:|Mass Effect 2/Insanity Run|

|Thanks Alison for the Signature.| My Youtube.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I hope this works out. They might add an extra map, like: ''Venice- Snowy'' they also did this with the night versions.
    Some days ago I read about that DLC map pack, and felt like they should add a Masyaf map (it snows there in revelations) that would be awesome
    I'm back! XD

Retired TGT Member

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldDuck591 View Post
    I hope this works out. They might add an extra map, like: ''Venice- Snowy'' they also did this with the night versions.
    Some days ago I read about that DLC map pack, and felt like they should add a Masyaf map (it snows there in revelations) that would be awesome
    now THAT is a cool idea. i would love to play some MP in Masyaf. very interesting indeed

Retired TGT Member

**Update

Well I actually did it. I called them. You're supposed to use this number 9194609778 if you're in the US (Canada too, I think).

Anyway I spoke to this very helpful and polite gentleman who first insisted that I make a uPlay account (was pretty sure I already had one), then told me the best place for feedback/suggestions is their forum. I should've expected this, but maybe I'll get points for having called them in person. Anyway, going to the forum now with this idea.

edit: guy on the phone forgot to mention that their forums are currently closed for maintenance

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by antoniosbandana View Post
    **Update

Well I actually did it. I called them. You're supposed to use this number 9194609778 if you're in the US (Canada too, I think).

Anyway I spoke to this very helpful and polite gentleman who first insisted that I make a uPlay account (was pretty sure I already had one), then told me the best place for feedback/suggestions is their forum. I should've expected this, but maybe I'll get points for having called them in person. Anyway, going to the forum now with this idea.

edit: guy on the phone forgot to mention that their forums are currently closed for maintenance
    Oops, sorry for the wrong phone number.
    Alright, hope this gets noticed and please message me if you hear anything!
    Currently Playing:|Mass Effect 2/Insanity Run|

|Thanks Alison for the Signature.| My Youtube.

Retired TGT Member

Quote Originally Posted by iToxicityHD View Post
    Oops, sorry for the wrong phone number.
    Alright, hope this gets noticed and please message me if you hear anything!
    Not a problem at all. The lady just redirected me, that's all.

Yeah I'll keep you posted

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Getting struck by lightning is a hilarious idea Although I think they should just be stunned and fall off the roof rather than lose their contract.
    Strangely I've only met 1 roofer so far in my time of playing (currently at level 20) most of the people I play with tend to sprint full speed all around the map -.- doesn't really matter when you're playing deathmatch I guess, but in team modes it can disrupt team efficiency. I even heard one guy on a mic swearing at people whenever he got killed -.- maybe if you stopped being so obvious less people would kill you genius. Making these guys slip would teach them a lesson.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12