Bomb Challenge: Use every bomb effect at least twice help ???

This is a discussion on Bomb Challenge: Use every bomb effect at least twice help ??? within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; i need help on this challenge??? i went to a crafting table and made 2 bombs of every effect and ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Bomb Challenge: Use every bomb effect at least twice help ???

i need help on this challenge???

i went to a crafting table and made 2 bombs of every effect and then just lobbed them at the wall. should this have worked or do i actually have to use them on guards. also does it matter on casing or gunpowder???

also i do not have patch 1.02 so that wouldn't glitch it.

any help would be greatly appreciated

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I think you'll have to use them on people, mine completed when I chucked a bunch on civilians/guards (just don't throw lethal ones at the civilians or you'll desynch after 3 tries - I ran into this problem doing the other challenge with tripwires and the idiot civilians kept tripping my bombs DX). I don't think casing or gunpowder matters, although I always used the impact bomb and mostly arabic/british gunpowder for every effect.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I ran into the same problem, its the only thing keeping from a completel 100% in this game but i think the glitch had something to do with patch 1.02 I havent tried it but if you delete that patch you should be fine

The Incredible Marccap

I got the trophy without any issues on the new 1.02 patch. I think there is about 10 effects and I just used two bombs with each effect on guards so in total about 20 bombs need to be made. When making the bombs to effect are the last thing to add to the bomb so just tick them off as you go.

Add Me on PSN - Marccap