sage trophy please help

This is a discussion on sage trophy please help within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; Hi, i have purchased and collected all books but i still dont have trophy, its driving me crazy, please somebody ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

sage trophy please help

Hi, i have purchased and collected all books but i still dont have trophy, its driving me crazy, please somebody HELP

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by dapperden View Post
    Hi, i have purchased and collected all books but i still dont have trophy, its driving me crazy, please somebody HELP
    even the ones in the cave city???
    um when I purchased all the books I had to leave the shop screen and it popped up a bit after

Sig by
    DaRe_xLw

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yes got the cave ones aswell, got them all ages ago but still no trophy

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Keldog93 View Post
    even the ones in the cave city???
    um when I purchased all the books I had to leave the shop screen and it popped up a bit after
    Yes i got the cave city ones aswell, i got them all ages ago but still no trophy

Indie Game Developer

There is confirmed to be a glitch with this trophy in V 1.02 of the game. I don't feel like searching for the solution for you, but I'm sure you know how to use google.
    Hey. Hey. Look. Look at me. I'm playing video games.

Lvl 9 - Gold

It sucks, but if the trophy glitched for you, the only confirmed way to get it right now, is to delete the patch data, then play the game offline from the beginning until you can buy all the books again.
    You can delete the patch data under "Game > Game Data Utility > then hit on "AC Revelations (Update)" and choose to delete it. Then when you boot the game, refuse the update and you will be signed off PSN (if you are signed on), and you can play the game from there. Good luck.

PRO Member

This book i diden't need to get for the trophie, but when you complete the game go to the master assassin headquarter. Here you will meet the girl cant remember her name, but it's the one you fall in love with. She will give you a last book for your collection. You can try this! If this dosen't work then i don't know what it could be.

Retired TGT Member

Okay everybody needs to learn to use the search function, or just read plain English. We do not need three threads for this one topic.

Use this one. http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/as...ophy-help.html

Closed.