Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Epic Assassin's Creed III Teaser Image

This is a discussion on Epic Assassin's Creed III Teaser Image within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; Yeah, this is very old, and a confined fake. Plus, I want a game set in 2012 with control of ...

Indie Game Developer

Yeah, this is very old, and a confined fake. Plus, I want a game set in 2012 with control of Desmond the entire time.
    Hey. Hey. Look. Look at me. I'm playing video games.

Legendary...Nuff Said

I think they should keep with the French Revolution, but add some nice music to it. Assassin's Creed: Les Miserables, anyone?

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

#cutformesa

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Not happening. We want some rich history stuff and interesting settings, remember?
    *cough* Cold War *cough*
    *cough* Civil War *cough*
    *cough* Revolutionary War *cough*
    *cough* Something other than a war *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by JackAttack View Post
    I think they should keep with the French Revolution, but add some nice music to it. Assassin's Creed: Les Miserables, anyone?
    Please God, no.

Current Playthrough Counts:
    Mass Effect: 25 || Mass Effect 2: 44
    Mass Effect 3: 15
    Add me for ME3 multiplayer shenanigans.
    First legit Mass Effect 3 100% on PS3T.

SERBIA STRONG

Thanks to Luckay for the ETGWG bar and avy, and Qurb for the sig!

Lvl 9 - Gold

This was a fan made poster back when people were speculating about the next AC game after Brotherhood. So yeah.
    Platbar by Wadefan1

An old-fashioned cowboy

I think Desmond and only Desmond should be the focus of Assassin's Creed III. There's no need to bring in another one of Desmond's ancestors. Plus while playing ACR's multiplayer and leveling up you unlock different videos the last of which shows this guy Daniel Cross reaching Master Templar status and his first target is...

Toggle Spoiler

Then once Assassin's Creed III is said and done, Ubisoft should leave the Assassin's Creed series alone for 2 or 3 years before making a new game in a new setting with new characters.

Retired TGT Member

Quote Originally Posted by SirDrRoger View Post
    I think Desmond and only Desmond should be the focus of Assassin's Creed III. There's no need to bring in another one of Desmond's ancestors. Plus while playing ACR's multiplayer and leveling up you unlock different videos the last of which shows this guy Daniel Cross reaching Master Templar status and his first target is...

Toggle Spoiler

Then once Assassin's Creed III is said and done, Ubisoft should leave the Assassin's Creed series alone for 2 or 3 years before making a new game in a new setting with new characters.
    I can't get down with that at all. They can put out a new game every single year for all I care, though they'll certainly be changing storylines. But again, that's fine for me.

Also even if this is fake (which the majority of you believe, and you may be right) it's still a fun tease

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Jakintosh View Post
    Yeah, this is very old, and a confined fake. Plus, I want a game set in 2012 with control of Desmond the entire time.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is an old image but Iam not sure if this is fake or not.

How do you know that ACIII is the end of Desmond story ??
    Quote of the week:
    "For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories." - Plato

Retired TGT Member

Quote Originally Posted by iraqoz View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is an old image but Iam not sure if this is fake or not.

How do you know that ACIII is the end of Desmond story ??

This

Assassin's Creed Revelations promises to wrap up Ezio Auditore da Firenze's story this November, but what of Desmond? You remember Desmond Miles, right? The perpetually confused descendant to Alta´r and Ezio.

Seems Ubisoft is set on ending Desmond's arc by December 2012, according to AC Revelations Creative Lead Alexandre Amancio. Why 2012? If you've kept up with Assassin's Creed, then you know why -- though the year's significance is fairly easy to guess.

In Assassin's Creed we set up a timeline with this whole end of the world plot of December 2012. That's fast approaching, and the story we have to tell, we obviously need to do it before we arrive at that point.

We had such a complex and strong narrative that we ourselves did our best to just try to execute these games before that date. It would be stupid of us to be centring a game on a semi-reality and then have that conclusion happen after that date in real life.
    Since Alta´r and Ezio will be bowing out of the spotlight after Revelations, Ubisoft's focus will divert back to Desmond. As Amancio explains, the game is separated into "cycles," and the "Desmond cycle" is set to end soon.

Assassin's Creed is all about cycles - we have the Ezio cycle and the Altair cycle, and both of those are set to conclude in Revelations and we have the Desmond cycle, which is set to end on December 2012. But there's many cycles within the brand - that's the whole point. History is our playground.
    Following the 2012 wrap-up to Desmond's story, the Assassin's Creed series will pick up with a new lead character, but the rate at which Ubisoft releases new AC games will be slowing down significantly, giving the development team more time.

We're already structuring the way we do Assassin's Creed, so it will no longer ever be like that. Our development approach is changing so our cycles aren't structured the same way - so it gives us a little bit more development time.

Source: Ubisoft aims to end Desmond's story with Assassin's Creed in 2012 - Neoseeker News Article

edit: that also suggests there may be more in the series after 2012 after all "history is [their] playground"

Lvl 5 - Silver

I see.... nice Iam pretty tired of Desmond but it was a shame that Altair and Ezio's story ended ans WHAT an END..... EPIC.
    Quote of the week:
    "For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories." - Plato

PRO Member

I like that it will be in France.... but the end of Desmond's story? Does this mean the end of AC?

Sig by Smashguy

Retired TGT Member

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    I like that it will be in France.... but the end of Desmond's story? Does this mean the end of AC?
    I'd say we're still at a 90% speculation level at this point, but that speculation leads me to believe that France is a possibility, that Desmond's story will conclude for certain, but that AC might continue. Check out my post a from a little earlier: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/as...tml#post137831

Basically their Creative Lead says there are many story cycles, including Altair and Ezio (which have concluded), Desmond, and more. It's the "more" and his reference to history being his/their playground that makes me think AC may continue after ACIII.

Lvl 9 - Gold

This image is at least half a year old, but it's still a pretty picture to paint, nonetheless!

Not very optimistic though....

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by antoniosbandana View Post
    I'd say we're still at a 90% speculation level at this point, but that speculation leads me to believe that France is a possibility, that Desmond's story will conclude for certain, but that AC might continue. Check out my post a from a little earlier: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/as...tml#post137831

Basically their Creative Lead says there are many story cycles, including Altair and Ezio (which have concluded), Desmond, and more. It's the "more" and his reference to history being his/their playground that makes me think AC may continue after ACIII.
    I hope they will continue AC, AC is one of the few games I really enjoy.

After AC3 it would be cool if they go back to Altair and try to focus more on him and try telling his story.. I thought his story was rushed in AC:R tbh

Sig by Smashguy

Retired TGT Member

I hope they will continue AC, AC is one of the few games I really enjoy.

After AC3 it would be cool if they go back to Altair and try to focus more on him and try telling his story.. I thought his story was rushed in AC:R tbh
    I have to agree that AC:R felt rushed, though I'd prefer that to a story that's slow as molasses.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I almost had a heart attack. >.>
    How dare you scare me like that, I am one of the most biggest fans of Assassin's Creed, and you scare me like this?!
    Currently Playing:|Mass Effect 2/Insanity Run|

|Thanks Alison for the Signature.| My Youtube.

PRO Member

Wow that looks pretty damn awesome. I hope that it is in Paris.

Sig by Bladia

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by antoniosbandana View Post
    I have to agree that AC:R felt rushed, though I'd prefer that to a story that's slow as molasses.
    True. I was hoping that the SP was gonna take many hours to finish, but the plat didn't take long. I hope AC3 SP will last longer, they should make it a 100 hour

Sig by Smashguy

PRO Member

if you been following the storyline from AC1, you'd know that Desmond (mainly) and his group are the last of the assassins as far as it was mentioned in the Game....(believe it was mention in AC1 when they were explaining his purpose of using him to use the animus........etc) but idk how they would end AC but when they do.... i'd perfer them to end it with Desmond........ i like the way the Storyline is going and i Definitely would not want it to be ruin....... b/c Ubisoft just wants to make more AC for Fan request ...........

but simply i believe it Ends with Desmond

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I don't think we need a new AC game at the moment. They should take their time to make AC 3. The more time they take the more epic the game will be.

sig by Auburn

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic__Clown View Post
    I don't think we need a new AC game at the moment. They should take their time to make AC 3. The more time they take the more epic the game will be.
    If AC3 really is the last then i wouldnt mind them taking their time............. but truthfully, taking their time or not, even if AC comes out Every Year they Still & Always Blow My mind at the Ending of Every AC...... maybe it's just me ....but they've been doing a hell of a Job on AC it's a damn shame that it's under rated from what i see............ (and what i mean as under rated as in does not get as much credit as it deserves)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast