Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Epic Assassin's Creed III Teaser Image

This is a discussion on Epic Assassin's Creed III Teaser Image within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; boup0quod on deviantART...

No Game No Life

Last edited by RaveNScythE18; 01-19-2012 at 11:39 PM.

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

Retired TGT Member

^ oh that one looks more official since it's got the console trademarks and a date.

Yeah there's no doubt they'll be releasing Assassin's Creed III this fall. I'm sure it will come out this November, alongside the next Need for Speed and Call of Duty titles. Actually I'm less certain about the NFS and CoD...but the what little the guys at Ubisoft have told us has been consistent in referring to the fact that Desmond's story was always planned to end in 2012, and they've put out a new AC game in November for two straight years now.

Lvl 5 - Silver

This is the best well-made story that hit a consul, so I dont think it will end with AC3 The story have so much potential.

I really want to see more detailed game/story about Altair, like a sequel to AC1, and how he become a legend to Assassins brotherhood (Even Ezio praised him and say he world never reach his level).

Even that the story of AC:R was EPIC it wont damage it if it was a little longer, yea I agree.
    Quote of the week:
    "For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories." - Plato

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jace227 View Post
    if you been following the storyline from AC1, you'd know that Desmond (mainly) and his group are the last of the assassins as far as it was mentioned in the Game....(believe it was mention in AC1 when they were explaining his purpose of using him to use the animus........etc) but idk how they would end AC but when they do.... i'd perfer them to end it with Desmond........ i like the way the Storyline is going and i Definitely would not want it to be ruin....... b/c Ubisoft just wants to make more AC for Fan request ...........

but simply i believe it Ends with Desmond
    Quote Originally Posted by Jace227 View Post
    If AC3 really is the last then i wouldnt mind them taking their time............. but truthfully, taking their time or not, even if AC comes out Every Year they Still & Always Blow My mind at the Ending of Every AC...... maybe it's just me ....but they've been doing a hell of a Job on AC it's a damn shame that it's under rated from what i see............ (and what i mean as under rated as in does not get as much credit as it deserves)
    Exactly my point, if they keep making AC like they are then there is no reason to end it.

Sig by Smashguy

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

its fake as hell this was even posted on here before the revamp
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Lvl 4 - Silver

looks good but its fake for those who play Revelations know where ACIII might head next

Needz Trophy Card

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanHellraiser View Post
    i hope it has some american history crossover *crosses fingers*
    1789 the only American in France that would have made a difference would be Thomas Jefferson. Adams and Washington would be back in America putting the country together. Thomas Jefferson was envoy to France at the time. I would love for there to be a cross over with the new Assassin and Thomas Jefferson, remember Jefferson was a successful architect and created many items himself. If this is true I bet there is a mission in the Bastille.
    videogameman-If i was going to fuck my son, I'd kiss him first.
    Compalicious-in all fairness bodi, it is a bit on the big side
    bodigard-^^^that's what she said!

Lvl 6 - Silver

I dont really *Love* the whole paris thing... Maybe because for the past 3 games i have gotten used to Ezio and his Italian accent.. Im going to miss Italy.

Toggle Spoiler

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123