Battle Points in Asura's Wrath

This is a discussion on Battle Points in Asura's Wrath within the Asura's Wrath forum, part of the A; I was just wondering, are there any tricks to getting more battle points in Asura's Wrath. I'm replaying some of ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

Battle Points in Asura's Wrath

I was just wondering, are there any tricks to getting more battle points in Asura's Wrath. I'm replaying some of the episodes so I can achieve S ranking and if there's one thing that brings down my overall episode rank it's battle points. For example, I was replaying episode 2 and beat it in 27 seconds, practically destroying the enemies, but I finished with a B in battle points. I tried it again and somehow got a lower ranking, a C. So are there any tips you guys could give me because I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Sig and avatar courtesy of ABSTRACT678
    Platbar courtesy of ThunderStick

Lvl 7 - Gold

If you're burning through the levels that fast then try holding off the burst attack for a bit. It will allow you to get a few more specials and hopefully get you in at least "A" range which will let you shoot for an "S" rank overall by getting S's in time and synch and an A in battle. Chapter 15 especially is a balancing act and using that tactic was the only way I could get the "S" rank for the episode.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Yeah, I should've remembered to update this actually because I wound up S ranking the episodes eventually. Like you said, for the some of the episodes you're actually better holding off activating burst attack so you can rack up more battle points.

Sig and avatar courtesy of ABSTRACT678
    Platbar courtesy of ThunderStick