Akuma and Ryu join Asura

This is a discussion on Akuma and Ryu join Asura within the Asura's Wrath forum, part of the A; lets hear your thoughts.....

PRO Member

Akuma and Ryu join Asura

lets hear your thoughts..
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

Regional Manager of War

Seems interesting to say the least , but I am confused is there a story to this??

Buy my book, Alteration

My thoughts.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Lvl 7 - Gold

So far the DLC is one for one. Chapter 11.5 kicks ass!! The Ryu/Akuma storylines have me scratching my head a bit but I'm confident that they'll be able to merge the two worlds in a satisfying way. Gonna be a good month to be an Asura's fan

Lvl 7 - Gold

I don't always buy DLC, but when I do, I make sure it'll be one I enjoy. I'm going to have to remind myself to keep a lookout on all the DLC coming out for this game.

Sig and avatar courtesy of ABSTRACT678
    Platbar courtesy of ThunderStick

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by njdog102 View Post
    I don't always buy DLC, but when I do, I make sure it'll be one I enjoy. I'm going to have to remind myself to keep a lookout on all the DLC coming out for this game.
    After playing the first DLC I'll vouch for it so far. Episode 11.5 is short, about 10 minutes, and the new animation style makes it kind of hard to keep track of what's going on (it's still awesome to look at though) but it carries that same epic... ness that made Asura's so freeakin' awesome in the first place. $2 well spent in my opinion.
    Oh yeah, no new trophies and -not sure if this is spoiler material or not so be warned- it's only QTE's, no combat or rail shooting.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by skidmarkgn View Post
    After playing the first DLC I'll vouch for it so far. Episode 11.5 is short, about 10 minutes, and the new animation style makes it kind of hard to keep track of what's going on (it's still awesome to look at though) but it carries that same epic... ness that made Asura's so freeakin' awesome in the first place. $2 well spent in my opinion.
    Oh yeah, no new trophies and -not sure if this is spoiler material or not so be warned- it's only QTE's, no combat or rail shooting.
    I honestly didn't know DLC had already come out and it's only $2? I'm definitely gonna have to get it whenever I get around to it.

Sig and avatar courtesy of ABSTRACT678
    Platbar courtesy of ThunderStick