Blind Gauge question

This is a discussion on Blind Gauge question within the Asura's Wrath forum, part of the A; I just got a quick question. In the trophy guide it says that you unlock the Blind Gauge just by ...

PRO Member

Blind Gauge question

I just got a quick question. In the trophy guide it says that you unlock the Blind Gauge just by completing the game on any difficulty level. I just got done completing the game on any difficulty and did not receive the Blind Gauge, lol. Wondering if I did something wrong or if the trophy guide isn't being descriptive enough or just plain wrong. Can anyone clarify this for me?

"I Love & Hate to Thump-Thump Annabelle and Maria with That Gun or This Machine. It's Lucky my Pew Pew recharges my Tesla-Beaton automatically, or my All-American Big Boomer would Knock-Knock your Cram Opener quicker than you can yell 'Oh Baby!, Mercy!!' Holy Frag Grenades Batman! You need a large Mysterious Magnum to ring THAT Dinner Bell!"

On a scale from 1 to 10, my charisma would be 007

PRO Member

Nvm, I found the answer to the question. To unlock the Blind Master gauge you need to get at least A rank in every episode on any difficulty, not just beating the game. Will visitor message the Trophy Guide creator to fix it and can close this thread.

"I Love & Hate to Thump-Thump Annabelle and Maria with That Gun or This Machine. It's Lucky my Pew Pew recharges my Tesla-Beaton automatically, or my All-American Big Boomer would Knock-Knock your Cram Opener quicker than you can yell 'Oh Baby!, Mercy!!' Holy Frag Grenades Batman! You need a large Mysterious Magnum to ring THAT Dinner Bell!"

On a scale from 1 to 10, my charisma would be 007