Azura's wrath worth it?

This is a discussion on Azura's wrath worth it? within the Asura's Wrath forum, part of the A; I was scrolling through the demo section on the store and came across this game. I love the cell-shaded art ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Azura's wrath worth it?

I was scrolling through the demo section on the store and came across this game. I love the cell-shaded art style, I don't know how I missed the game.

however, the demo didn't play very smoothly.

My question, is it worth the time to plat? I live in Japan, so the rental option is non-existent.

What does everyone think? Also, other recommendations are appreciated!

Lvl 6 - Silver

well it's an okay game u'll be watching more than playing some levels last 2 min others last 30 min however if u are going for the plat u'll play it 5 different times which makes up a bit for the short gameplay so my advice get it as cheap as possible it's not worth the full price that said i higly recommend getting the DLCs for this game they are freaking awesome a must play for every gamer the plot and the boss battle are epic and beautifully well done there are 3 DLCs get them and u won't regret it !!

Toggle Spoiler

For me trophies have become an integral part of gaming, like a stereo in a car. Is it really necessary? No. Is it a lot more fun with it though? Hell yeah!

quoted by Robinworldwide

NCBE

My answer is yes. One of my favorite games I've purchased in my life so far.
    Made by DaRe

Lvl 6 - Silver

The game was well worth what I paid for it. I paid a total of 25, including the DLC.

Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09
    My Awesome Checklist

PRO Member

Hell yeah, I was blown away by the demo...then played the full game and amazed, the fights are like Dragon ball Z and 300 had a baby...it makes u want to stand up and punch the person next to u
    ~Aim For The Bushes~