Anyone Playing this?

This is a discussion on Anyone Playing this? within the Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland forum, part of the A; I Pre-Ordered this from Amazon and they haven't even shipped it yet... kinda pissed about it but im sure i ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Anyone Playing this?

I Pre-Ordered this from Amazon and they haven't even shipped it yet... kinda pissed about it but im sure i will get over it...

I should have this by next Tuesday *crosses fingers*

Who else is playing this?

PRO Member

I pre-order from Nis America, but they neither have ship yet.

PRO Member

I ordered it from Game.co.uk yesterday and should, fingers crossed, have it by tomorrow.

PRO Member

I got it the day it came out. I haven't played it yet. Too many other games.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Once my pile of unplayed/unfinished games dwindles a bit, I'll probably take a second look at this title. Right now, I've got too many games either partially completed or still in their shrink wrap to justify another purchase -- I went a little overboard with purchases last month and have enough titles to keep me sated for a while.
    (this space intentionally left blank)

☆ Zzz...Zzz... ☆

I got this come through the post a week early.. lets just say I got extreamly lucky on recieving this before it's official release. Had it on a pre-order with shopto.
    ~★|Avatar and Sig made by the amazing Auburn|★~

PRO Member

Ona bit of a side note will the JRPG group be making a return to glory?

PRO Member

I'll start playing it tomorrow. I need a break from Dark Souls. Too many invaders have I slain.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Also got it here (but haven't started playing it), finding the time for games like this is harder and harder... With so much stuff coming out next month, I reckon it'll be slow going with this one!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Been playing it a couple days now. Very very pretty, and decent English voiceovers. Structure is much less rigid than in Rorona which is both a blessing and a curse. Looks like there's many endings again so it'll take me a few playthroughs, and with Dark Souls (hopefully) shipping soon I probably won't have the time.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Have mine pre-ordered through Amazon and I am still waiting for it. Its been shipped but wont be here until probably Friday. Thats cool though because I am off that day. Unfortunately they bundled Dead Island with it plus in a week or two I should be receiving Rune Factory: Tides Of Destiny. So many games and not enough time to play.

PRO Member

Got my copy today, but curent working on Assassin's Creed 2

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by njdevil View Post
    Once my pile of unplayed/unfinished games dwindles a bit, I'll probably take a second look at this title. Right now, I've got too many games either partially completed or still in their shrink wrap to justify another purchase -- I went a little overboard with purchases last month and have enough titles to keep me sated for a while.
    I'm in the same boat as you!! But, not only do I have games still in plastic (even some from last year ), I have tons of RPG's that will be a extreme road to . Will definitely pick that up once I'm done with the vast majority of my backlog.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I got my copy about a week ago but i ended up getting too many games this month... but i think im not going to play Totori until after i get the platinum on Rorona...

Rorona has been a fun game to play when i need a break from dying too much in Dark Souls, lol... but after i get that platinum im sure i will start on Totori... but that could be weeks or months who knows

PRO Member

I'm one lame trophy away from the Plat on Rorona, but my friend is borrowing it.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Started playing this today, around the start of 2nd year now after 4ish~ hours. I have to say this is heaps better than the first one already!

Games platinum'd in order: Final Fantasy XIII, Bayonetta, Uncharted 1, Uncharted 2, Atelier Rorona, Atelier Totori, Uncharted 3, Portal 2, Resonance of Fate
    Games playing: Nothing atm, just gaming on the pc waha <3
    Games ordered: Final Fantasy XIII-2
    Games looking forward to: Tales of Graces f, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch