So, I'm Playing Through And...

This is a discussion on So, I'm Playing Through And... within the Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland forum, part of the A; This game is not too difficult from what I've done so far, I've played the first and that was a ...

PRO Member

So, I'm Playing Through And...

This game is not too difficult from what I've done so far, I've played the first and that was a little bit more tedious than this one in terms of when you can go and adventure. Now it's harder to collect and manage time, though you have "more time" to do it. You have 4 in game years to go around and try to renew your licence for the first part of the game, which is cool, and easily doable. I'm in year 3 month 1 and I'm on the last wing of getting the level of licence I need to not get the Bad Ending, BUT monsters are starting to get more diffuclt, and items to craft weapons/armor are getting harder to find and the weapon/armor synth system isn't as easy as the first game.

Still, a butt load of fun. If anyone needs help while playing, feel free to send me a message or leave a post here. This is an unoffical help thread.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thanks for starting the thread dood!

I haven't started the game but i wanted to see what others thought of it first while i try to get the Atelier Rorona platinum... One thing i noticed in your post is that you said that Rorona was a little bit more tedious but it also sounds like Totori is "harder" to manage time? I was kinda hoping that the time restrictions weren't so bad because that was the only thing that i hated from Rorona... I don't remember Atelier Iris (PS2) having such time restrictions...

Right now im trying to get everyones friendship levels to 100 and it almost doesn't seem like i have enough time to do it because there is so much other stuff that you need to do... lucky that i have Hom to go gather stuff from all the areas...

PRO Member

One thing I must ask, Does the game have random freezes like the previous one?

Many Thanks,

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Majinki View Post
    This game is not too difficult from what I've done so far, I've played the first and that was a little bit more tedious than this one in terms of when you can go and adventure. Now it's harder to collect and manage time, though you have "more time" to do it. You have 4 in game years to go around and try to renew your licence for the first part of the game, which is cool, and easily doable. I'm in year 3 month 1 and I'm on the last wing of getting the level of licence I need to not get the Bad Ending, BUT monsters are starting to get more diffuclt, and items to craft weapons/armor are getting harder to find and the weapon/armor synth system isn't as easy as the first game.

Still, a butt load of fun. If anyone needs help while playing, feel free to send me a message or leave a post here. This is an unoffical help thread.
    How did you defeat Flauschtraut?

Quote Originally Posted by [FnG] Unholy Eve View Post
    One thing I must ask, Does the game have random freezes like the previous one?

Many Thanks,
    One had it freeze 1 time