The Official Band Hero Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Band Hero Boosting Thread within the Band Hero forum, part of the B; If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. ...

PRO Member

The Official Band Hero Boosting Thread

If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. Please leave a message down below including your PSN ID and remove or edit the message when you no longer are boosting this game.
    There is no reason to make a new Boosting Thread, all unofficial Boosting Threads will get deleted and might lead into infractions.

Nothing is Implattable, the word itself says I'm plattable.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need several of the online trophies guys, if anyone can help me I would really appreciate it, no one in the world plays this game anymore and I need some partners..

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Still needing these, no one must have this game!! Please, I only need a few more.

Edit: Finished with this game!
    Last edited by misterjakemczill; 02-28-2012 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Finished

Lvl 2 - Bronze

PSN - keithfusco

Looking for some help with 'band' platinum challenges in the career mode.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need help with the MP trophies myself, anyone interested let me know on PSN with the header "Band Hero MP", I'll clear up some room on my friends list for anyone who's willing to help out

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm one trophy away from platting this game, all I need now is for someone to join me in one of the drum challenges, I'll help out with anyone who needs other trophies, thanks to Jamie I know a way to get at least 4 trophies on one song (depending if you don't have one of those trophies)

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I got the plat for this game the other day, thanx for badger- for helpin me out in getting me the tutorial trophy and JamieDB for helping out with the MP trophies and the single drum challenge. As of now I'll only help those on my friends list and those who helped me get this game out of the way. Keith, thanx for trying to help me out with the tutorial trophy, I know you still have one trophy remaining to plat this game, as promise I'll still help you out anyway I can.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Got my platinum today, thanks to all who helped me!
    Good luck to you others.
    Will help the people I have on my friendlist.
    Last edited by Myers; 04-27-2012 at 07:21 AM.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnipe3795 View Post
    I got the plat for this game the other day, thanx for badger- for helpin me out in getting me the tutorial trophy and JamieDB for helping out with the MP trophies and the single drum challenge. As of now I'll only help those on my friends list and those who helped me get this game out of the way. Keith, thanx for trying to help me out with the tutorial trophy, I know you still have one trophy remaining to plat this game, as promise I'll still help you out anyway I can.
    Thanks.

I would love some help with the platinum challenges, as I've done all that I can, so I need some help from other people.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Fusco View Post
    Thanks.

I would love some help with the platinum challenges, as I've done all that I can, so I need some help from other people.
    I've added you already, all I got left is the platinum challenges as well.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Myers View Post
    I've added you already, all I got left is the platinum challenges as well.
    Excellent. I've been busy as of lately so I've not been on the PS3. We'll get them done soon.

Does anyone know if when you do it together you can get the challenges? IE - Hit 500 notes, after each person does say 250 each during the song, it'll count as 500 notes?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi guys! im having troble with some thropies:

Complete 50 of the Career Challenges at Platinum or Diamond
    Earn an 11x multiplier
    Complete a song with 4 players without any members failing on expert in Career or Quickplay

Can anyone help me, please?
    best regards

please add me: PSN: galinhachoca

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Didn't think platinum was possible, but realized it is if there is anyone left playing online.

===================
    I need all the online stuff:
    ===================
    MC
    Face To Face
    Till Death Do Us Part
    A Cool Mill
    There's no "I" in 'Band Hero'
    Four of a Kind
    Star Powered

PSN: Emporia

I live in NY, so I'm eastern time, but I'm on at all hours; mainly night owl hours but whenever. These should be easy to get especially with the mic in front of the fan for the 11x multiplier and the No I in Band Hero.

Well hopefully there are three others out there in the same boat. Send me a message. L8R....

PRO Member

PSN ID Steva24
    GMT +2

The only trophy I need is the one with the challenges..I have completed so far alone 40 challenges ..Amongst them , 6 vocals , 1 band..All others are guitar/bass..I cant sing properly to get points , and my red drum is not working..

Any help would be greatly appreciated..I will help you in some other game or in the same If I have the ability to so..

If someone is interested , send me a friend request mentioning Band hero in the message

Thanks in Advance

PRO Member

i am looking to get this one off my list. i pretty much have the online and band challenges left to do. my psn id is king3556. if anyone is interested just send me a fr with band hero in the message. thanks.

THIS AWESOME AVY BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247
    THE EPIC SIG CREATED BY APOKOLYPZ

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    PSN ID Steva24
    GMT +2

The only trophy I need is the one with the challenges..I have completed so far alone 40 challenges ..Amongst them , 6 vocals , 1 band..All others are guitar/bass..I cant sing properly to get points , and my red drum is not working..

Any help would be greatly appreciated..I will help you in some other game or in the same If I have the ability to so..

If someone is interested , send me a friend request mentioning Band hero in the message

Thanks in Advance
    I got the platinum , so no longer boosting this one , thanks!

QWE
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

Will be selling all my guitar hero stuff and games as well. Therefore I will no longer be requesting friends for Band hero. Sorry for those who recieved a friend request from me ABCDabcdWXYZ I apologise for this inconvienience.
    Last edited by QWE; 11-10-2013 at 06:07 AM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm not sure if anyone really still plays this game, but I could use some help getting the online trophies, as well as the band ones. I also play GH: Warriors of Rock and Green Day Rock Band. Add me on PSN: punchxcore. I'll help in whatever way I can as well.