Career not saving?

This is a discussion on Career not saving? within the Band Hero forum, part of the B; I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but its quite annoying. I quit out of the game last ...

Beast Incarnate

Career not saving?

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but its quite annoying. I quit out of the game last night sitting at just under 340 stars in career mode. It said it had saved, just like it does every time you complete a song. However, this morning I booted it up to finish off career mode and it had erased a lot of my career. I had 197 stars and still a venue or 2 locked up.

Anyone know whats going on?
    Is there a manual way to save so it doesn't happen again?

Its not a HUGE problem, but its lost me a few hours of work and I'd hate for it to happen when I'm going for platinum and diamond challenges, as I find those quite tough.

Beast Incarnate

Ok, just happened again. Completed career, it saved. Just turned it back on and its erased everything I did for the last 3 venues....

Been searching the net but can't find any solutions. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know.

Death to zombies!!

Does the game save when you change settings in the option menus? If so you could try to make it save that way and see if it works

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Does the game save when you change settings in the option menus? If so you could try to make it save that way and see if it works
    It autosaves after you do almost anything. Complete a song, change character/difficulty/instrument etc. Just seems to me that the autosave doesn't always work...