Band Hero!?!?!?!

This is a discussion on Band Hero!?!?!?! within the Band Hero forum, part of the B; So I need one online trophy for Band Hero. "M.C." It's hosting an online career game and playing a song. ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Band Hero!?!?!?!

So I need one online trophy for Band Hero. "M.C." It's hosting an online career game and playing a song. Just need someone with a copy of the game to help me quickly boost this one trophy, and then I can work on the 4 player trophies for the plat. Please tell me someone still owns a copy and can help me out!

Eat My PewPew Lasers! >.<

Band Hero
    Not sure how many post there..

but if you can't get help here, try googling it.
    Or check the CB, someone with the game will be willing to help.
    Best of luck!
    It's just a flesh wound.

Trophy Guide Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by qu1n View Post
    So I need one online trophy for Band Hero. "M.C." It's hosting an online career game and playing a song. Just need someone with a copy of the game to help me quickly boost this one trophy, and then I can work on the 4 player trophies for the plat. Please tell me someone still owns a copy and can help me out!
    send me a PSN invite, I won.t be home till much later tonight, but if you still need help when I get home ill help you since I have the game. Make sure you put Band Hero in the message so I dont refuse it

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thanks for the help to the both of you. @DaveyHasselhoff I will definitely add you. I won't be home until later as well, so it should work out. I would offer you help for whatever you need but with 103 plats I think it's me that needs more help haha. That's crazy gaming dude!