Perfect Freeflow 2.0

This is a discussion on Perfect Freeflow 2.0 within the Batman: Arkham City forum, part of the B; Is it me or is this trophy an annoyance? I have tried and tried to get it. The highest variation ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Perfect Freeflow 2.0

Is it me or is this trophy an annoyance?

I have tried and tried to get it. The highest variation I get is 11! I can't seem to remember the buttons I have to press to get them.
    It is frustrating as I like the game, but putting something like this in it is awful (now it comes back to back to me, the trouble I had with Batman Arkham Asylum)

I think what is annoying me the most is the simple fact that it is my last trophy before my platinum and it is only a bronze trophy! ! ! !

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan_Hughes View Post
    Is it me or is this trophy an annoyance?

I have tried and tried to get it. The highest variation I get is 11! I can't seem to remember the buttons I have to press to get them.
    It is frustrating as I like the game, but putting something like this in it is awful (now it comes back to back to me, the trouble I had with Batman Arkham Asylum)

I think what is annoying me the most is the simple fact that it is my last trophy before my platinum and it is only a bronze trophy! ! ! !
    You need to get used to all the combos..I remember I was getting 11 a lot of time cause I was forgetting one of the 4 combinations..If you are familiar with the combat system , then go to DLC map or else in the survival of the fittest extreme 3rd round is one of the best places to get it and also try this thread : http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/ba...uirements.html

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    You need to get used to all the combos..I remember I was getting 11 a lot of time cause I was forgetting one of the 4 combinations..If you are familiar with the combat system , then go to DLC map or else in the survival of the fittest extreme 3rd round is one of the best places to get it and also try this thread : http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/ba...uirements.html
    Thank you for your advice, I have tried to get this trophy for an hour now and such luck . I think I will have to admit defeat on this. Hopefully I can meet someone who has this trophy and is willing to help me out (The problem is I only know one person with this game and he hasn't even attempted the challenges yet)

Well I will try again, if not I will put it on the shelf and come back to it. (for the third time)

Lvl 5 - Silver

I got this trophy without problem while I was doing the combat challenges. Dont be affraid to misuse the jump (x), use it as much as you can so you have some time to think about your next move.

The link Gokussjin provided is very helpful check it out.

Just keep at it you will get it good luck mate
    Quote of the week:
    "For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories." - Plato

member since Oct 2009

Quote Originally Posted by iraqoz View Post
    I got this trophy without problem while I was doing the combat challenges. Dont be affraid to misuse the jump (x), use it as much as you can so you have some time to think about your next move.

The link Gokussjin provided is very helpful check it out.

Just keep at it you will get it good luck mate
    That. Use jump to always time your next move to keep your combo going. Its a good move to get out of a jam when you're surrounded.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by fillabong View Post
    That. Use jump to always time your next move to keep your combo going. Its a good move to get out of a jam when you're surrounded.
    Exactly , like iraqoz and fillabong said..Jump as many times as you want over an enemy so you can have time to think your next move..Your combo keeps on going , you have time to think and nothing cant hurt you.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thank you all for your advice, Even with all that I still seem to mess it up!

This is crazy, I can't believe I am having so much trouble with it. To me this is making GOW 1 challenge 10 ( raise the platform) and GOW 2 Challenge 7 (kill everthing without being hit) look easy, and they were frustrating.

I think I may admit defeat, I will have to find someone who is capable of doing this trophy and ask them for thier help (something I don't enjoy doing)

PRO Member

You can do it! Like others have already stated, use the jump to your advantage or plan out your moves beforehand. Unless something is so frustrating that it's no longer enjoyable, you should never admit defeat. Perseverance will pay off

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Well I have been trying on and off all day! I can't do it. I am extremely off with it now!

If anyone is willing to help me I will be ever so grateful.

I can't believe on how frustrating this game is!

It is suppose to be simple!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

OH YEAH!

I am so happy that is over and done with!

I tell you what it took its sweet time to pop up! I was missing the + mash for the beatdown takedown.

Thank you very much for all of your help.

You were right daftprophet perseverance paid off.