A side mission that doesn't appear ever, and I'm at 97%!!!

This is a discussion on A side mission that doesn't appear ever, and I'm at 97%!!! within the Batman: Arkham City forum, part of the B; Hi everyone!! I just wanted to ask you something, but first I'll explain myself: I have finished Arkham City in ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

A side mission that doesn't appear ever, and I'm at 97%!!!

Hi everyone!!

I just wanted to ask you something, but first I'll explain myself:

I have finished Arkham City in normal mode (there's where I have a side mission left which doesn't appear) and NG+ (100%) already (besides all the riddles, trophies and challenges for Batman, Catwoman, Robin and Nightwing, plus those Challenge Maps of the DLC). The problem is this one: the side mission left is non other than A.R. Training in the first walkthrough I did. When I was playing (and I think the icon appeared on the map), I was going after Joker, but Zsaz called me (so I had to do his side mission, otherwise someone would have died), then I went through the main story after that, etc. In other words, I didn't do the A.R. Training when it appeared, so I did everything left in this mode, and then I did all of the things in NG+, but I'm at 97% (91% in normal mode, 100% in NG+) and I just need to do the A.R. Training to have the whole game at 100%, but it doesn't appear anymore on the map!!!

Is it a bug? Is there any solution? Does it appear somehow? Do I have to repeat eeeeeeeverything again???

The truth is that, when I load the game, while it's loading, there's an advice telling me to do the A.R. missions (and Batman appears gliding across the green, bat symbols). So they're suppossed to be there, but Oracle doesn't call me or any icon is available at the moment.

By the way, I play on a PS3. I don't know if there's any problem with a system or it's just me, but I read other players (from PS3 and PC, some 360) that had some problems, too.

Thanks a lot for your attention!!
    Last edited by Devil_Peter; 02-17-2012 at 04:28 AM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm having the exact same problem you have. I've surfed the net looking for an answers, many people say u don't need to complete all side mission of both playthoughs, some say u do. Since I don't know what to do either, I'm going to flood Rocksteady's mailbox with requests for a patch or something that allow the AR Side mission to be triggered in the game. I just hope they at least reply my mail saying they are working on it or something, there is no way I'm completing another save game, and that's because AR side mission is not the only problem, some people say they couldn't complete other Side missions because the game just failed to prompt the tasks, for example Acts of Violence, some people say they are stuck because there no longer appear any assaults in progress. So my only chance now is to hope rocksteady does something to fix this major inconvenience.

I know I didn't provide you with a solution, apparently there is none.