Problems with Perfect Knight Day 2

This is a discussion on Problems with Perfect Knight Day 2 within the Batman: Arkham City forum, part of the B; Ok, so here's my story, which I'm sure a lot of people are having the same problem. I've beaten the ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Problems with Perfect Knight Day 2

Ok, so here's my story, which I'm sure a lot of people are having the same problem.

I've beaten the game in normal mode and also the New Game+, During my first playthrough I did everything but I never got the AR Training side quest. So, now I'm stuck at 91% on both modes, this is the important question...

Is there a way in heaven or earth to trigger the AR Training in the first mode. I tried to leave the game open with Batman just standing there overnight. So, am I officially screwed?? Do I have to start a new game save and complete both modes again???

Please, help, thanks.

Change is mediocre

The AR Training SQs are the first ones in the game. You could have encountered a glitch. If you don't get the SQs you may need to start over.

PRO Member

I see many people have this glitched? I Just got the plat and on ng+ i waited to the last of the game before getting the training no bug here. i did the training program in normal mode at the beginning of the game! I hardly think this is the reason, but i also did all the challanges and everything that needed to be done before i started new game+.