Future Batman Arkham City DLC?

This is a discussion on Future Batman Arkham City DLC? within the Batman: Arkham City forum, part of the B; Batman Arkham City • Future Arkham City DLC Confirmed + New Easter Egg Revealed Although reluctant to answer it seems ...

An old-fashioned cowboy

Future Batman Arkham City DLC?

Although reluctant to answer it seems Sefton Hill may have hinted towards future content for Batman: Arkham City.

In an interview held by Bonus Round’s Geoff Keighley, Sefton mentions that “announcements on DLC are coming,” and that there are more “exciting things to come.” Unfortunately that’s all he was willing to give away and the content within this DLC is still clouded in mystery. None the less, there’s no doubt that Rocksteady are working very hard to satisfy their fans and continue their great success.

And for an added bonus Sefton Hill also revealed an all new easter egg in Batman: Arkham City. Claimed to be un-found by the community the secret lies within the rewind cut-scene when you leave Batman to die as Catwoman. Listen carefully when watching the video and you’ll hear a message from The Joker played backwards, reverse the phrase and you’ll hear the hidden message "Thank you for the entertainment, Bats." Check it out in the video below!

Think that's all the easter eggs found? Think again! Sefton makes a point in saying that the community have yet to find them all and that a few awesome ones still remain un-touched! Could one of them point to a sequel?
    Here's the video to the full interview, skip to 41:00.

Bonus Round: Episode 602

Thoughts? Personally I'm pleased to see this. Maybe this is the story-based dlc that Kevin Conroy mentioned last year.

Regional Manager of War

I hope so tbh, I own Arkham City and till this day still play the challenges even though I have 100% in the game and DLC. I hope its story DLC for Robin and Nightwing

Buy my book, Alteration

I certainly hope so. Maybe a Batgirl DLC...

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

An old-fashioned cowboy

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    I hope so tbh, I own Arkham City and till this day still play the challenges even though I have 100% in the game and DLC. I hope its story DLC for Robin and Nightwing
    Same for me as well. And some Robin or Nightwing dlc would nice. They could easily do something with Robin & Black Mask. However if its some Batman based DLC then I wouldn't complain.

Bringing the PAIN

just makes you wonder how much we re still missing...

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Really more DLC? I hope it's Taila al Ghul would love to play as her and her assasins. And you'd think that Rocksteady would be working on Batman Arkham World. Hinted by Joker at the end of the game. We'll have to wait and see I guess.