Question about New Game+

This is a discussion on Question about New Game+ within the Batman: Arkham City forum, part of the B; Hey.. If I completed the game on easy and didn't unlock new game+.. Would I have to make a new ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Question about New Game+

Hey.. If I completed the game on easy and didn't unlock new game+.. Would I have to make a new save to be able to play on normal or hard and unlock it or is there a way to play through the game again on the same save on a different difficulty to unlock it?

Team Dingleberry

I think you're going to have to start a whole new save slot. You've kinda put yourself in a bad position, specifically with the Riddler stuff, because you need to do all of them on the same save file as Normal/Hard and NG+ to get the 100% trophy. So hopefully all you did was beat the game on Easy and not do much extra of the side quests.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by simula67 View Post
    I think you're going to have to start a whole new save slot. You've kinda put yourself in a bad position, specifically with the Riddler stuff, because you need to do all of them on the same save file as Normal/Hard and NG+ to get the 100% trophy. So hopefully all you did was beat the game on Easy and not do much extra of the side quests.
    Ahh I see.. It's fine.. I didn't start any of the side stuff until I had an answer.. It's all good.. i'll start again