Shot In The Dark Problems

This is a discussion on Shot In The Dark Problems within the Batman: Arkham City forum, part of the B; I know others have experienced this, but I cannot get the 2nd victim of Shot In The Dark to appear. ...

Change is mediocre

Shot In The Dark Problems

I know others have experienced this, but I cannot get the 2nd victim of Shot In The Dark to appear. I am playing in the free roam after I beat it, and it won't show up. I thought this was patched and fixed by now, but I don't know. Is there a way to trigger it or am I screwed?

Will Love you for Food

How fare have you advanced in the main story?

Change is mediocre

Quote Originally Posted by apokolypz View Post
    How fare have you advanced in the main story?
    Finished it and am now in free roam trying to collect everything. I have heard that you can only get it if you are still on the story, which I hope is not the case?

Lvl 6 - Silver

You have to collect a certain amount of riddler trophies for certain side misssions to appear. I had about 200 before the last mission for that side quest showed up on my map.

Will Love you for Food

Found this info on another site: Batman Arkham City Shot in the Dark guide victim 2 – This one actually had me stomped for a few minutes but I finally found him isolated on a broken piece of highway. Once you land at the way point for the second shot look up and you should see the broken part of the highway. Go up there and activate your detective vision to see the dead guy.Scan him then go to where the shot was fired. Once you get there check around the ledge to see a tripod that was left behind. Scan it and then we need to find the last victim.

Hope that helps, I'd try doing that once more. If it doesn't work I think you may have had to done it while doing the main story

Change is mediocre

Quote Originally Posted by System H View Post
    You have to collect a certain amount of riddler trophies for certain side misssions to appear. I had about 200 before the last mission for that side quest showed up on my map.
    Hopefully this is why. I have 171 right now, so I will see soon.

Found this info on another site: Batman Arkham City Shot in the Dark guide victim 2 – This one actually had me stomped for a few minutes but I finally found him isolated on a broken piece of highway. Once you land at the way point for the second shot look up and you should see the broken part of the highway. Go up there and activate your detective vision to see the dead guy.Scan him then go to where the shot was fired. Once you get there check around the ledge to see a tripod that was left behind. Scan it and then we need to find the last victim.

Hope that helps, I'd try doing that once more. If it doesn't work I think you may have had to done it while doing the main story
    I saw that as well, and I know where the bridge is, but there is no dead body.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Just because you find the body does not mean the side quest well activate. It happened to me, you have to wait for Batman or Oracle to hear a shot and you well be given a spot on your map.

Also all side quests can be done in free roam.

Change is mediocre

Quote Originally Posted by System H View Post
    Just because you find the body does not mean the side quest well activate. It happened to me, you have to wait for Batman or Oracle to hear a shot and you well be given a spot on your map.

Also all side quests can be done in free roam.
    Thank you, I will update this thread if I can get it.

PRO Member

Is this the only side mission you need? What I did was do the other side missions that were on the map, and then I heard a gun shot. After that I found more riddler trophies then went to the second body and about 5 minutes late ( real time) I heard another gun shot and went after it.

*Edit* sorry didn't see the post date before me until after I posted, bur just in case.

*Edit to the Edit* I just clicked on your trophy list do all the assaults that will help you out alot.