Batman Riddler Trophies - Pressure Plates on walls

This is a discussion on Batman Riddler Trophies - Pressure Plates on walls within the Batman: Arkham City forum, part of the B; Can someone please tell me how to do this. How do I Glide from one side push the pressure plate ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Batman Riddler Trophies - Pressure Plates on walls

Can someone please tell me how to do this. How do I Glide from one side push the pressure plate and turn to glide to hit the other pressure plate on the other side. This very hard, will someone please give me some tips. Thanks.

I'm the Oogie Boogie Man

Try starting on a level higher than that of the highest plate and opposite the highest plate, then glide down onto it, then press and hold to glide off the wall and glide to the next, then repeat until done.

Outdated Plat-bar by ThunderStick, sig by DaRe, avatar by ROBO3AG13
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!

Dull Ember

Quote Originally Posted by Stevelee42 View Post
    Can someone please tell me how to do this. How do I Glide from one side push the pressure plate and turn to glide to hit the other pressure plate on the other side. This very hard, will someone please give me some tips. Thanks.
    If you go to the trophy guide section of this site you will find a detailed description of how to get each trophy.

Will Love you for Food

Whenever you start to hit the wall, the camera will automatically turn you, so after that you just press X and glide before you slip and continue to the next pad. After you've touched all the pads by doing that, sometimes there is a timer to the trophy, so be sure to grapple up fast.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Elpoko View Post
    If you go to the trophy guide section of this site you will find a detailed description of how to get each trophy.
    I am looking in the Trophy Guide section and I can't find it. If it is there please give me a link or tell me where it is.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

When you press to turn around on wall try to use grapnel boost to gain some high then glide to other plate, trust it works every time.

F**K AUTHORITY

Go to youtube and watch the videos for them
    Arguing online is like masturbating at McDonalds sure it's fun but do you really wanna be known as that guy

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Dont use the gliding rope ( I was trying to do so until I figured out that you only need to glide, and glide again once you hit the wall (release X and press X again on the right timing)