Perfect Freeflow 2.0 Help

This is a discussion on Perfect Freeflow 2.0 Help within the Batman: Arkham City forum, part of the B; Ok I am really confused here I can do a 50X combo but, I cant do all 13 in one ...

PRO Member

Perfect Freeflow 2.0 Help

Ok I am really confused here I can do a 50X combo but, I cant do all 13 in one combo the most I have seen is 7 I have tried the survival of the fittest and everytime I have a game plan I always get stabbed. I preordered it from Gamestop so I have the jokers carnival and that's it. I would like to know what people recommend that doesn't involve that level as I can't do it.

PRO Member

Hey man , check those threads :

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/ba...t-working.html

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/ba...uirements.html

I personally did it in the Wayne Hall combat challenge once and in the Survival of the Fittest ( extreme ) Round 3 on my second playthrough..You dont really need Joker's Carnival , but it might be more helpful..Ask for anything more if you want..

Just be patient , write down all the moves , and try to get used to all of them , since most of the time some combinations , are someohow hard for our mind to get at first.

PRO Member

Hows it going steva, funny that you help me plat AA and now your trying help me plat AC. I have all the moves in the word doc but, its hard to pause and delete so I know what ones I have done already. I keep forgeting 3 moves now how would you recommend to get into my head to do those 3 moves. I really hate doing the square and X and circle and X. Here is what I do on round 3

starts

L1 + Tri + Square
    Tri
    Circle
    Square
    X
    Circle (x3)
    Tri + Circle
    Square until another boost
    Sqaure + X
    then I get hit because 2 guys go after me

Lvl 6 - Silver

The way I finally managed to get it was to work in a sequence *though after ages of trying, i got it by accident* but I would do all the basic moves first, in a clockwise motion, (i.e. hit with a square, move onto a counter with triangle, do a cape stun, then a dodge [or whatever order you choose]) then go onto all the grabs in a clockwise motion (square and x, triangle and square etc), and finish with a cape stun (o, o , o) and kill the last guy with a ground pound (r2 + triangle).
    The hardest part is keeping track of what you've done, but if you do it in a sequence, you should be alright.
    If you feel like you might break the combo, simply dodge with x and a direction, or cape stun the crap out of someone and resume from there..
    Good luck with it, as this trophy is probably the hardest in the game...
    EDIT: I did it in Survival Of The Fittest Extreme*I think it's called*, the place where you have to fight Penguin's goons in the story mode. Though Joker's Carnival *again, I think it's called that* it's been a while since i played, is a good area too.
    PSN ID: nookie_egg [GMT]
    Feel free to add me if you want, just send me a message that you're from here and what you are interested in boosting if necessary BUT PLEASE, NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS.
    Boosting online trophies of:
    NFS THE RUN [co-op], BIOSHOCK 2 [level 40]
    Thanks to EVERYONE who helps boosting sessions!
    [

PRO Member

I have to say this game makes AA look like a joke