New BATMAN Arkham game slated for 2013

This is a discussion on New BATMAN Arkham game slated for 2013 within the Batman: Arkham City forum, part of the B; Apparently the next game in the BATMAN Arkham series is due out later this year, as per Warner Bros. CFO ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

New BATMAN Arkham game slated for 2013

Apparently the next game in the BATMAN Arkham series is due out later this year, as per Warner Bros. CFO & Chief Administrative Officer John K. Martin in the 2012 Q4 Earnings con-call:

" We also have a strong games release this year, which will include the next release in the Batman Arkham franchise. So all in all, we expect Warners to post another very strong year in 2013"

I'd link to the source but that's frowned on on this site, to my understanding....... Anyways, take it for what it's worth, but if that's true, color me excited and slapping $60 down for the pre-order ;-)

"Stay Positive & Love Your Life"
    - 311 -

-i- love myself.

Great news! Only played Arkham Asylum and its such a badass game. Still need to purchase Batman: Arkham City soon though to get ready for this.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Great news! Only played Arkham Asylum and its such a badass game. Still need to purchase Batman: Arkham City soon though to get ready for this.
    Same here. Played and plat'd Batman AA and absolutely loved it. I do hope to get to AC this year. If it's anything like the 1st one then it can only be awesome and then some.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

An old-fashioned cowboy

Cool except the fact that Rocksteady won't be doing this game and Paul Dini won't be the writer for this game either. So while I am excited for it I'm also skeptical.

Buy my book, Alteration

Yay, I love superheroes, and good superhero video games are too hard to come by. The Arkham games are the exception.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    AC is so much better than AA but still both of them kick ass and I hate anything comic related superhero bullcrap…i would suggest you play it and have a lot of fun with it! I can't wait for the new one as WB does a fantastic job

It is time for me to go underground

Prayer Warrior

i don't care considering rocksteady isn't doing it because it will suck without them and feel nothing like the previous 2 titles.

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Legalize it...

How is linking the source frowned upon? I would consider it frowned upon to NOT link the source?

Lvl 9 - Gold

That is FANTASTIC

PRO Member

I'm a huge Batman fan and I love both games but the fact that it isn't developed and written by the same people makes me worry... so I have mixed feelings about this

PRO Member

Well this story is the two years before AA, so makes me wonder what it has.

Stay golden, Ponyboy

Quote Originally Posted by JDizzle0420 View Post
    How is linking the source frowned upon? I would consider it frowned upon to NOT link the source?
    I was wondering the same thing. If you found this on .org and it's just someone's rambling then you shouldn't post it at all and if you found it on .org and the person posted a source post it here.
    Avatar by TheGeneral09 | Platcard by RavenScythe
    My Trophy Checklist