Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is Killer Croc in Arkham City?

This is a discussion on Is Killer Croc in Arkham City? within the Batman: Arkham City forum, part of the B; Does anyone know if Killer Croc is in the game? I'm getting the game tomorrow and Killer Croc is one ...

Threat

Is Killer Croc in Arkham City?

Does anyone know if Killer Croc is in the game? I'm getting the game tomorrow and Killer Croc is one of my favorite villains.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

No Matter What

Yes he is definitely in the game.

"But now in the end I understand that it made be stronger."

Happy Tree Friends
    Come here for some bloody fun

Classic Rap Fans
    The hangout for fans of the Golden Era.

ExDesigns
    A prime spot for quality GFX

|Sig by Dare|

Lvl 3 - Bronze

they've mentioned him a few times from random inmates but he haven't made a appearance yet

Plat Card by Wadefan1 Avatar by Chambers35

PRO Member

yea i've completed the game and have not yet encountered croc. However there's a missing character info left so i may yet to meet him in some side events

PRO Member

Toggle Spoiler

The Deathly Rhythm

Is Scarecrow in the game????
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Lvl 1 - Bronze

no, you can find a bunch of hay and his mask in a pile on top of a bridge.

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

is justin bieber in the game?

havent seen killer croc yet so i cant tell ya yet sorry
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Lvl 7 - Gold

i havent seen croc too but there are other great villans

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Ye croc is in it, but its only a cut scene i saw him after the raj fight (cant remember how to spell him the 600yr old guy) When you go back to exit you come to what you think is a dead end and use a remote batarang to hit a switch then he breaks through the floor and says some stuff to you (I wont spoil it) then you go back on yourself and continue game.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I never saw him on my first play through, but I saw him in New Game plus. After fighting Ras and you are back in the subway, head toward the subway exit/entrance in the Industrial District, you won't be able to get out that way, but you will run into Killer Croc. After that you'll need to go through the subway towards the Bowery.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Killer Croc makes an easter egg Cameo I think

If you go On Rooster teeth Oh heck here it is

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I found him by mistake, that was pretty cool.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Yeah, I was confused because I unlocked a character trophy of him and hadn't seen him. Thought it was weird to go and make a character trophy of someone who isn't even in the game.

I want to know about Black Mask though, because there is also a character trophy of him. The only thing I could find online is a vague reference to him in a Robin or Nightwing Challenge Pack. Does anyone have any better info? I haven't seen anything regarding an easter egg involving him; but this games is so big and detailed that it is possible that no one has found it yet. Look at the secret room in Arkham Asylum: After six months no one had found it so the developers leaked the info.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

The only thing I've seen so far about Black Mask was the Riddle that unlocks the Arkhim City Story about his succesful escape from Arkham City, then his recapture.

Rad signature and avatar made by DaRe

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by ScarJ360 View Post
    The only thing I've seen so far about Black Mask was the Riddle that unlocks the Arkhim City Story about his succesful escape from Arkham City, then his recapture.
    Yeah, I saw that too. I just didn't think that would be enough to warrant having a character trophy of him. Over Batman villians were mentioned in the game, and they didn't get character trophies.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

That Killer Croc easter egg scared the life out of me hehe..... it was 3am though

And if you head to the boat next to the wall where you find Nora Fries and whip out your Cryptographic Sequencer, you can hack a hatch in the floor of the boat and go down into Scarecrows hideout. I think there's a YouTube video of it.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    | My YouTube | Uncharted 3 - RFFN Clan Best Plays | Uncharted 3: Drake's Inception | My Uncharted 3 Stats | My Uncharted 2 Stats | Join RFFN | Arkham City Secret - Pregnancy Test | Epic Doctor Who Trailer

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

Is he missable?

Fight Off Your Demons

Quote Originally Posted by Sedition View Post
    Yeah, I was confused because I unlocked a character trophy of him and hadn't seen him. Thought it was weird to go and make a character trophy of someone who isn't even in the game.

I want to know about Black Mask though, because there is also a character trophy of him. The only thing I could find online is a vague reference to him in a Robin or Nightwing Challenge Pack. Does anyone have any better info? I haven't seen anything regarding an easter egg involving him; but this games is so big and detailed that it is possible that no one has found it yet. Look at the secret room in Arkham Asylum: After six months no one had found it so the developers leaked the info.
    The only place I've seen him in action is in the Robin dlc, he's actually a boss in one of the challenges, so I can see why they made a character trophy since they already have a working model of him in the game.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

BLACK MASK IS IN THE GAME!!! lol i seen it last night when i was starting a new game...while your bruce wayne in the very begining they tell you to get in line. take a moment and look and walk to the right, black mask is there trying to fight off two tyger gaurds but they beat his ass...also did anyone else notice that while your in line the man in front of you is DEADSHOT in plain clothes?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast