Platinum Question

This is a discussion on Platinum Question within the Batman: Arkham City forum, part of the B; i have a question for the Perfect Knight - Day 2, it says basically to complete all but, this things ...

BZA
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

Platinum Question

i have a question for the Perfect Knight - Day 2, it says basically to complete all but, this things i have to do it in the New Gameplus? or can i do it in other difficulty and after that play the new game plus and just beat the game?
    [Platinums: Infamous, Infamous 2, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, Batman Arkham Asylum, Batman Arkham City, Rage, Catherine.]

]

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

No, I *think* you have to complete it on hard to unlock NG+ and then you can't change the difficulty.

space cops! play it cool!

"Complete every challenge in Arkham City - Main Story, Side Missions, Upgrades, Collectables, New Game Plus and Riddlers Revenge (as Batman)"

Everything bolded I'm pretty sure you can do it during playthrough 1. They're fairly easy, aside from Riddler's Revenge. I cant comment on that yet since I havent started anything to do with riddler.

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

i hear you can unlock NG+ if you beat the game on normal or hard
    so im sure whatever you dont finish in the first playthru you can in NG
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Bringing the PAIN

EVERYTHING is carried over into NG+ as far as I know. So collect away at you own pace.

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

Team Dingleberry

Quote Originally Posted by Kerwan_Ratchet View Post
    No, I *think* you have to complete it on hard to unlock NG+ and then you can't change the difficulty.
    NG+ is its own difficulty, and is the same no matter what difficulty your first playthrough is on.

Lvl 5 - Silver

So you need minimum 2 playthrough ?? and you cant free-roam when you finish the story??
    Quote of the week:
    "For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories." - Plato

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by iraqoz View Post
    So you need minimum 2 playthrough ?? and you cant free-roam when you finish the story??
    Yes, you need 2 playthroughs and yes you can free-roam after the game..

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Yes just to be clear you can complete everything on your first run (either normal or hard both unlocks NG+) then when you play NG+ you can just do the story if you have already done all the riddles etc on first run, this is what i am going to do so when i play the NG+ i only have to focus on completing the story, you will also have all your upgrades etc.

A Vampire with a Soul

New game plus is like Very hard mode enemies are faster stronger and have lots of guns! every battle with them is like the last stand fight fr your life...aaand to make things worse they dont show the counter attack buzzer on their heads :'( really hardcore stuff so if your aimming for a platinum i suggest just going through the main story asap and then go back to the normal mode that you finished on normal or the side missions makes your life easier.