"Too Soon..." Critical strike.

This is a discussion on "Too Soon..." Critical strike. within the Batman: Arkham City forum, part of the B; I upgraded the critical strike thing; and now in every attack it has hint text at the top of the ...

Immortal

"Too Soon..." Critical strike.

I upgraded the critical strike thing; and now in every attack it has hint text at the top of the screen, and if I don't land a critical strike it says "Too soon..." in red at the bottom. This is really going to wind me up if this is going to be here for the duration of the game.

Turning off the hints didn't work - Does anyone know if this will eventually go away, or how to remove it?

Immortal

...haha... After you land it a few times it goes away - I was a bit hastey at complaining there.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I believe it goes away eventually. Besides, you'll most likely get efficient at doing critical strikes therefore never seeing the message again

*edit - you ninja'd me
    Avy created by Beam and kid420247

Lvl 6 - Silver

It should say "Quit button mashing ya n00b!!!!"
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    It should say "Quit button mashing ya n00b!!!!"
    I thought someone would say that... but, no. If someone else is about to hit you, you want to counter them first, rather then critical strike someone else and get hit in the process.

Anyway, it's gone now.

missing since 1996

I still see it every once in a while but not often and I didn't know countering brings up the text I just thought I was doing things to quickly

Thanks dsluckay for the Awesome sig and avatar