Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Perfect Freeflow 2.0 requirements

This is a discussion on Perfect Freeflow 2.0 requirements within the Batman: Arkham City forum, part of the B; Originally Posted by Tjo78 My question about this concerns the beat down X8. Does it have to be on the ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tjo78 View Post
    My question about this concerns the beat down X8. Does it have to be on the same person or is it accumulative?
    I dont think you can do one beat down in 2 persons..When you perform a beat down right, you will get a henchman out..Now if you start doing it and you have to counter another attack and beat another one you have to finish that other guy..Or else another guy..Or else another guy..

Lvl 6 - Silver

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!! I just FINALLY managed it. er, by accident lol. What a pain in the friggin ass. Ah well, 5 more campaign medals and the calendar man dates and I am DONE
    ps/ sorry for the three posts regarding this lol

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    I dont think you can do one beat down in 2 persons..When you perform a beat down right, you will get a henchman out..Now if you start doing it and you have to counter another attack and beat another one you have to finish that other guy..Or else another guy..Or else another guy..
    Ok thanks. I can get 11 with no problem at all. Just don't know what I'm missing. Just have to keep practicing.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tjo78 View Post
    Ok thanks. I can get 11 with no problem at all. Just don't know what I'm missing. Just have to keep practicing.
    No problem man, anytime ask anything else you need.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

of the 2 trophy's i have left i i gave up on this one

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Darc View Post
    of the 2 trophy's i have left i i gave up on this one
    Aww don't give up man! It just takes some practice and you'll get it. What I did was just play through the game and when doing large combos, just slip in a move that you don't normally do like the multi takedown or the triple stun or the weapon break. Eventually, they become second nature. After all of that, when I finally went for the perfect 2.0, it only took me 15 minutes. If you only have 2 trophies to go, I say don't give up.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123