Riddler Trophies and Riddles.

This is a discussion on Riddler Trophies and Riddles. within the Batman: Arkham City forum, part of the B; I've found them all. If anyone's stuck with a couple, I'll see if I can help. With the trophies, Obviously ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Riddler Trophies and Riddles.

I've found them all. If anyone's stuck with a couple, I'll see if I can help. With the trophies, Obviously I can't tell you where they are cause I don't know which ones you have. But if you know where they are. I can maybe help.

BZA
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

kudos, so you have the riddles mission at 100%?
    [Platinums: Infamous, Infamous 2, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, Batman Arkham Asylum, Batman Arkham City, Rage, Catherine.]

]

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yeah the Riddler side quest is at 100%. The final riddler room was super easy. All I need is a few of the combat riddler challenges.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by knockstock View Post
    Yeah the Riddler side quest is at 100%. The final riddler room was super easy. All I need is a few of the combat riddler challenges.
    So it is not 100%,lol but there is 1 trophy near steel mill thats outside the map for some odd reason.

Bringing the PAIN

That one must be flown to. Get on top of building and glide out over water. You will see the opening in the wall.

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by NOFORPAIN View Post
    That one must be flown to. Get on top of building and glide out over water. You will see the opening in the wall.
    This ^

But you can't use the claw on the ledge , so you'll need enough height to glide in.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

how do you get to the northern room of the museum as catwoman after all the ice has melted as this is the very last collectable I need?

Lvl 6 - Silver

I believe the walls of the big room have a narrow overhang, with a grippable wire-cage path on their underside that you can R1 up to, and crawl along, from platform to platform.

Catwoman can pretty much reach everywhere in the museum that batman can ... if you can spot the right route.
    ΦBK Phi Beta Kappa society motto: "philosophia biou kybernetes" {love of learning is the guide of life.}
    Amazon Reviewer

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I've finished the 1st play through of the game and trying to pick up the remaining Riddler grid items.
    In the Museum, after you fun down the stairs past the T-Rex, before you go through the door, there should be a left and a right corridor. I've cleared the left one, and need to do the right one which has the TYGER sentry gun guarding it, however, there's a closed gate blocking my path giving me no hope of deactiving the TYGER gun. Is there a way I get through this to the trophy and last breakable Penguin, or do I have to get it in NG+?
    [I attached an image below to help explain better what I mean. The trophy I'm talking about is Trophy #4]

There should also be electricity which I can use with a Batarang to destroy a fuse box and get a trophy, but I deactivated the electricity at some point in my first play through. Is there a way to get that back or is that also something that will have to wait for NG+?
    [Trophies #8 and #9 in the image below]

Platinum Trophies: WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010, WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011, WWE '12

PRO Member

I'm at 399/400. Just have to get the 150 meters gliding one. Most frustrating one was the one with the 6 triggers where you had to put the gel on the 3 up top and batarang the 3 lower ones in 4 seconds. Took me about 20 attempts.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by MatCauthon View Post
    I'm at 399/400. Just have to get the 150 meters gliding one. Most frustrating one was the one with the 6 triggers where you had to put the gel on the 3 up top and batarang the 3 lower ones in 4 seconds. Took me about 20 attempts.
    That one was really annoying until I realized you can spray the exploding gel on the bottom 3 and then grapple to the building above and look down on the top 3, using the quick batarang in 1 or 2 seconds.
    Platinum Trophies: WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010, WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011, WWE '12

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Viper87 View Post
    That one was really annoying until I realized you can spray the exploding gel on the bottom 3 and then grapple to the building above and look down on the top 3, using the quick batarang in 1 or 2 seconds.
    Hmm.. I didn't even think about doing it that way. I eventually got it doing it the opposite.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by MatCauthon View Post
    That was the last and most frustrating one for me as well. An extra second would have been greatly welcomed. I hate it when you know exactly what you need to do, but the game doesn't give you enough time to do it.
    ΦBK Phi Beta Kappa society motto: "philosophia biou kybernetes" {love of learning is the guide of life.}
    Amazon Reviewer

Lvl 6 - Silver

Oh man, I wish I'd thought of that. Took me like 40+ attempts to get it the default way.
    Amazon Reviewer

Lvl 6 - Silver

I've finished the 1st play through of the game and trying to pick up the remaining Riddler grid items.
    In the Museum, after you fun down the stairs past the T-Rex, before you go through the door, there should be a left and a right corridor. I've cleared the left one, and need to do the right one which has the TYGER sentry gun guarding it, however, there's a closed gate blocking my path giving me no hope of deactiving the TYGER gun. Is there a way I get through this to the trophy and last breakable Penguin, or do I have to get it in NG+?
    There were so many trophies I only vaguely remember that one. I seem to recall it being a remote batarang issue, and having to find a voltage source several rooms away. Once you charge the batarang, there's almost always a small opening above or below such gates for them to slip though.
    Amazon Reviewer

Lvl 1 - Bronze

[I attached an image below to help explain better what I mean. The trophy I'm talking about is Trophy #4]
    When looking at the impassable gate, go back up the steps and turn left. Look left at the Scarface display case. Above it is a vent. You will need the sentry gun disruptor to get the trophy.