I need help... Ninja part...

This is a discussion on I need help... Ninja part... within the Batman: Arkham City forum, part of the B; Guys I need help. I followed the ninja and then robin showed up. After that I went to some hole ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need help... Ninja part...

Guys I need help. I followed the ninja and then robin showed up. After that I went to some hole I guess sewer and used the thing that robin gave me to get around. Everything was smooth but the problem is that I got out of that sewer from the other side. Now I have NO clue how to get back to it because that's where I need to be. I got out of it by accident because I didn't know what to do once I was there I thought I was supposed to get out and I can't find a way to get back in. Where is the entrance? what part of the city? I think I need to meet a nurse I have not met here. I was at her location but I left without meeting her. I need be at that place where the nurse is just shortly before the dead robots appear.

HELPPPP

In2
    January MOTM

If i remember right you can access this part via the Subway entrance, i thin k it's located on the bottom left of the Map.

Awesome Sig by Beam/Avatar by Me

In2's Endless Dream
    Check my Showcase to see my old/current work.

Follow and watch my latest work.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thanks alot man. You are right it was the subway.