Perfect Knight - Day 2 Question

This is a discussion on Perfect Knight - Day 2 Question within the Batman: Arkham City forum, part of the B; This query is about the Perfect Knight trophy which requires you to complete the main story, side missions, riddles and ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Perfect Knight - Day 2 Question

This query is about the Perfect Knight trophy which requires you to complete the main story, side missions, riddles and challenges etc.
    I was wondering whether you have to complete all the side missions on a single playthrough? This is because I have possibly missed some of the missions out (Mystery Stalker), and so in order to 100% the side missions, do I have to complete them all on the same playthrough (which will mean replaying them all on New Game Plus)? Or can I just complete the one I have missed on my second playthrough on the NG+ save file for it to count?

Bringing the PAIN

You MUST complete ALL Sidequest missions in your normal game and NG+ for it to work. You cant miss the sidequest, but if you miss him at the first showing he will randomly be in those places and you must travel around to find where he is at.

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by NOFORPAIN View Post
    You MUST complete ALL Sidequest missions in your normal game and NG+ for it to work. You cant miss the sidequest, but if you miss him at the first showing he will randomly be in those places and you must travel around to find where he is at.
    He'll randomly be in the locations? Thanks, I'll have to have a look

Are you sure I have to complete ALL the sidequests on both playthroughs though?

Gab
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

I dont think that you have to complete ALL the side missions on both playthroughs that would be extra work.. though im not sure! so correct me please if im wrong!. I would like to know to.

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

no all sidequests can be done in one playthru, second playthru you can do them again but not a requirement for plat
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by The Secret Society View Post
    no all sidequests can be done in one playthru, second playthru you can do them again but not a requirement for plat
    OK, so this means you definitely can't mix and match with the completed side missions over the two playthroughs?

Bringing the PAIN

no but you could do the ones you missed in the NG+

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

No, you don't have to.

My plan is to do all the side missions in the first playthrough and then finish the story with NG+ and get my that way.

Me & Ming @ The Stash

Quote Originally Posted by Kerwan_Ratchet View Post
    No, you don't have to.

My plan is to do all the side missions in the first playthrough and then finish the story with NG+ and get my that way.
    That's what I was planning to do also; finish all Riddler related stuff, finish up all the side quests(which I'm close to I think) & do all the challenges, then start on new game plus But with U3 & MW3 getting so close, I won't be getting my anytime soon, on any of them.

Awesomeness thanks to:Thunder for platbar | Bladia for sig | Sigs & Beyond

Lvl 7 - Gold

I think I really fucked up!! I am done with the story, done with the side missions, almost done with the riddler challenges. The problem is....I played through the game on easy. If I beat the game on hard and ng+, will I have to do all of the collecting and challenges again? Not that I couldn't do it again but it would be a lot of extra time. If anyone has a definite answer, let me know...

Me & Ming @ The Stash

Quote Originally Posted by juliuspleezer View Post
    I think I really fucked up!! I am done with the story, done with the side missions, almost done with the riddler challenges. The problem is....I played through the game on easy. If I beat the game on hard and ng+, will I have to do all of the collecting and challenges again? Not that I couldn't do it again but it would be a lot of extra time. If anyone has a definite answer, let me know...
    Well, according to NOFORPAIN in the http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/ba...on-thread.html, who has the plat, it seems you need to play it on at least normal, do all side missions, then play on new game+ & do all the side missions. Because the trophy description for Perfect Knight 2.0 cleary says "Complete every challenge in Arkham City - Main Story, Side Missions, Upgrades, Collectables, New Game Plus and Riddlers Revenge (as Batman)". I'm pretty damn sure it doesn't mean complete it across multiple saves. Even though New Game+ is another save, the game knows what you have done in the previous save for it to be New Game+. I think its kind of stupid to have to do all the side missions again though. Oh well, at least its a sweet ass game.

Awesomeness thanks to:Thunder for platbar | Bladia for sig | Sigs & Beyond

Bringing the PAIN

Hey Guys...

If NG+ is unlocked then just play it. I didnt know if it unlocked by beating easy or not. But you MUST complete all side missions on your first run AND the NG+ run. If done on the same file then all riddles are saved across all runs no matter NG+ or easy/normal/hard. But Side missions must be done on both parts.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by scrowson81 View Post
    Well, according to NOFORPAIN in the http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/ba...on-thread.html, who has the plat, it seems you need to play it on at least normal, do all side missions, then play on new game+ & do all the side missions. Because the trophy description for Perfect Knight 2.0 cleary says "Complete every challenge in Arkham City - Main Story, Side Missions, Upgrades, Collectables, New Game Plus and Riddlers Revenge (as Batman)". I'm pretty damn sure it doesn't mean complete it across multiple saves. Even though New Game+ is another save, the game knows what you have done in the previous save for it to be New Game+. I think its kind of stupid to have to do all the side missions again though. Oh well, at least its a sweet ass game.
    I was pretty sure that was the case. That's ok though because I will grind though it at a later time when I am done with Battlefield 3 and Uncharted 3. Thanks for the answer.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Complete every challenge in Arkham City - Main Story, Side Missions, Upgrades, Collectables, New Game Plus and Riddlers Revenge (as Batman)
    This is what the trophy states and it is basically stating that ONE OF THE GAME'S CHALLENGES is New Game Plus you can go about your game without even starting a single side mission although you could they give you more points for upgrades

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by Kerwan_Ratchet View Post
    Are you alright, man? First the complaining thread, and now this?

I was wrong. I tried to help out but I was mistaken, but it was cleared up. That's all there is to it. What's your problem with me personally?
    He doesn't like Lombaxes, I mean I don't either but I keep my hatred to myself .

And yeah Pike calm down man, you aren't really gaining a lot of friends going after Kerwan and no one really cares about your problems. He apologized so let it go.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    He doesn't like Lombaxes, I mean I don't either but I keep my hatred to myself .
    If there's any hate it's towards you Qwark.

Trophy Guide Kitten

really, question has been answered. Ya'll wanna fight, fight amongst yourselves. NOT in a thread...especially staff.
    K? Thanks